comparsion western and paki guitarist

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by grimreeper_007, May 11, 2006.

1. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

@grim: Lolz plz compare him with mine too, and also with J. Edgar Hoover's a.s.s!!!

@All Faraz Anwar fans: Faraz Anwar is currently working with Yasir Jawed, an upcoming vocalist of PK. They have made a band named Ibtida. Check their official site at www.yasirnfaraz.com They have demos for their album songs there. Check em out. Anwer is really kicking a.s.s! One of the most melodic shredding I have heard to date! Man this guy made me change my views about shredding!!!!

2. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

well u rite evo abt faraz's new project with yasir.A great band , gr8 music.
    And aka santana can be compared to hmmmmm.... aamir zaki or sajid ghafoor.I have no idea it is hard to compare with him.

3. grimreeper_007

also ur welcome waleed for apreacting the link

4. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

ya ryte its hard to compare santana wid paki guitarist........Well amir will be the closest 1........
    Lets c how faraz new project wrk.......Hope it rocks........

5. grimreeper_007

WELL I HAVE LISSENED MANY TRAX OF FARAZ'S NEW PROJECT WITH YASIR AND MIZRAAB BOTH.U CAN DOWNLOAD SOME TRAX FRM WWW.J4JUMPY.NET, :cool: :rock: