Como Estas!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by kaiser, Oct 23, 2004.

1. kaiser

kaiser Bored

Heya ppl! how u doing??

....im learnin spanish these days. i think its a pretty cool language. really exotic! the only thing tough bt it is the verbs.

thres a differet form of verb used with 1, 2, 3 person for sing n plural n for masculine/ feminine.

we have just 4 forms of the word play in english: play, plays, played, playing. but in spanish, some verbs have upto 60 forms!!!!.........how ma gonna rem all that?

anyway, im having a great time lerning.
    i also like urdu.
    its one helluva sophisticated language. pity, its dying these days. even hindi is dying..let alone urdu. tsk tsk!

btw, anyone here speak spanish?
    or is learning some other new language??

2. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

i have spanish 1 at hight school this year, we just had a test on the different forms of "estar" and the days of the week........

btw.......yo estoy enfirma hoy, y tu como estas?...

3. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

muy bien ... y tu?

lol .... me living in a hispanic area n still havent learnt a thing ... but supposedly its easy to pick up .. n once you do .. italian is pretty easy ...
    now that you started this thread .. i think i'll start brushing it up too ...
    maybe we can practise on each other ... hows that for a thought ... ??

4. Sonali

that sounds like a great idea to me, i could use some practice.....

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

bien gracias , como estas ??

espaniol bonita :)

6. Sonali

spanish is beautiful :confused:

7. bob-bobby

i meant spanish girls are beautiful ;) ( btw that was broken spanish ) , juss know it pokito pokito ,....

8. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

alritee .. i didnt know we had so much spnish talent in here ... n yeah ... spanish women are AWESOME ..

lets say my eyes dont have time to rest in college ....
    take a good looking indian girl ... get here just a little lighter in complexion ... remove all her attraction to clothes(like all attraction ... what passes for clothes here couldn't keep a baby warm) and show her how to use makeup properly from age 6 .... thats your AVERAGE hispanic girl ....

9. kaiser

kaiser Bored

hey.....thats cool
    lotsa spaniards here!

n yeah, the espanolas, they are muy bonitos!!!!
    n the spanish guitar too.

*sigh* .............what a beautiful country it must be, spain!

10. bob-bobby

yeah sure it is a beutiful place and muah love spanish girls , havent been thr but we have many spanish guys and gals working in nigeria ...

11. Sonali

i don't know abt spanish girls.......but latino girls scare the hell out of me

12. bob-bobby

n y did you say that abt latinians !!

13. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Yes, im interested in this too...just curious i guess.

14. bob-bobby

well neo , i dun know much abt latinains as dun know many of them but can tell you for sure that spanish girls are one of the best looking females i ve ever seen,...

15. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

latino gurls are hott as well, man!!!

16. Spanish Girlsss..........wow.....
    Im So Relieved U Ppl Cannot See Me Droolin Rite Now..
    Btw I Think Indian Girls Are Pretty Too...

17. kaiser

kaiser Bored

indian are nice. but spanish........whoa!~~!

18. Menon

Menon New Member

Heyya..Espana is a wonderful place as well..been to Madrid n Barca..lovely place..women are wonderbar!!Their Madeira and Sherry just as good if not better..not to forget the Omelette?
    Cheerio
    tOke it Easy
    Menon

19. Sonali

well the thing abt latinas is that, well i've seen J-Lo on tv a lot and she doesn't really make me feel all worm and tingly inside, i mean i don't think i would want to ever be the one to accidentally step on the train of her dress, she'd probably wrip my eyes out.......but maybe its just coz she's from the broncs, maybe it doesn't have anythig to do with her being a latina......but there was a latina i knew when i lived in NY......i hated her, she was such a mean girl.........in summer school, us (the desi girls) were always fighting with the latinas, it was brutal man.......

20. bob-bobby

lol , in that case i would say americans do a better job ,...