Coming Back To Life :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RockHead, Oct 17, 2009.

1. RockHead

RockHead New Member

Hi All,

The title of this thread say it all. I've always wanted to learn playing the guitar & drums, but never got around to it. With work hours extending long into the night, this particular dream lay buried for a little over a decade, until today that is.

A meeting with good friends that too right in front of a music store this morning led to a lot of banter and we ended up going into the store and signing up for guitar lessons! I was searching online for which guitar will be good for beginners and stumbled across this forum. After reading a few posts, I think a basic Fender acoustic will be good for me, since I dont know enough to play it in the shop.

I've had a long abiding passion for music. I've been listening to stuff ever since I was about 10 yo, almost 2 decades ago. My tastes range mostly in Rock - Classic, Psychedelic and Alternative although I do listen to other genres from time to time.

I know I will learn a lot from here and hope to contribute to it as well.

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

welcome buddy ... u've found the rt place... i owe my guitar learning to this forum... i've been here since 2005 (this is my new profile)... and i love the ppl around here.. they r very supportive.. no matter wat u ask.. they'll answer..

have a gr8 time here...

but the title is kinda misleading.. i thought u want tabs for this song... ;)

3. RockHead

RockHead New Member

Hi rickkkyrich - thanks for the welcome.
    I've not yet progressed far enough for needing tabs just yet. Using a rental guitar for the moment till I choose my own.

4. bennysachdev

bennysachdev New Member

hehehe....i too thgt that sum1 had posted the tabs for this song!!!.......Anyways a big hello!!