Collection of SMSs 03/01

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by suchin, Jan 3, 2006.

1. suchin

suchin New Member

Collection of SMSs

1) Im nt Wealthy bt i ve Rich Heart, im nt Best but ill try my Best, i may nt be right E-time but im surely nt Wrong to chos U as my Friend !.

2)
    ===========
    Friends &
    Friendship
    ===========
    Its a
    package
    of
    feelings
    Nobody
    can
    make
    it
    Nobody
    can
    delete
    it
    Nobody
    can
    explain
    it
    Only
    "WE"
    can
    "FEEL" it

3) ABCD_FGH_JK__NOPQR_TUVWXYZ... Where r E,I,L,M & S? Hmm..i told them 2 appear on ur face, to make u "SMILE"! So, keep on smiling. Have a Great Day.. ;)

4) 'sometimes v must get hurt in order to grow, v must fall in love to know, sometimes our vision clears only afte our eyes are washed away with tears'.

5) What is differance between blood & u.. ?
    The blood enters the heart and flows out, but u enter the heart and stay inside forever!

6) Good
    Unerdtsanding Btewene
    Ecah
    Ohter
    Is
    Rael Fiernd Sihp
    Eevn
    We
    Hvae
    So Mnay
    Msi Unerdsantndig
    Lkie Tish
    Msseaeg
    Btu i Konw
    U Cna Raed
    Wtih Otu Msitkae.

7) U mAy tHiNk thAt TiMe MaKeS pEoPLe fOrgEt.. BuT tHe LoNgEr thE TimE pEoPLe SpEnD aPaRt, thE mOrE iT MakEs tHEm REMEMBER eAcH oThEr...

8) I have a lil angel flyin around wit a hammer.Every person it hits gets lil bit of my love & affection..hope it beats crap out of u..

9) SMILES are likE BIRDS.. They fly from FACE to FACE.. May your LIPS give them a better NEST, so that they can stay there FOREVER...
    Have a nice day...
    Keep Smiling!!!

10) God gives us 2 gifts.One is chance & another is choice, chance is to have a good friend & choice is to select the best one like you!.

- Thanks to Vikas

2. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Ha ha .... sorry to say ... these are some real corny messages !