Collecting Points

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Reem, Dec 16, 2004.

1. Reem

Reem Banned

I think it is must be new ways to collect points… not only posting threads or replies which has been misused as we can notice.. :think:

Donations is not good way too cos one will lost points and the other will gain..

Making contests is a good one.. but why there is no contest for guitarists..??

I donno if the new IGT 2 will have new ways..

What I have in mind.. "I donno what they call it.." selling "Numbers" that cost few points.. and at the end of the month one number will be chosen randomly ..and the winner will get X points..

It is just one idea.. not the best but people can think of innovative ways to gain points..

Chaw

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

reem : nice idea but this would be more like a game sort of thing n btw who will be picking up numbers at random , i understand what you trying to say !!

well every post of urs which is usefule , u surely deserve to get good amount of points and reputations , u can even demand for it , ask me - i will give you for sure ;)

moreover zoom / neo is always there to rate n reward ur good posts ...

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@reem, this'll turn it into a lottery kinda thingy. I dont know if i'm for it. If you want points though, anybody, just ask me, i'll be more than glad to help.
    Moreover, as bobby said, Zoom and neo are always there to help you regarding points if you need.

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ Reem :- why not play Online POker with the points?? Kidding..

Nice idea.. Some sort of sweepstakes..

5. Reem

Reem Banned

I am not asking for points guys.. it is just we wanna see new ways to collect points in IGT 2 .. hopefully..

If you are generous and wanna donate for me points.. i won't accept less that ur whole points.. if you didn’t then u r not generous in my opinion.. Can u accept the challenge!!

6. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@Reem:
    I have unlimited points... can anybody tell me how can i transfer those??? :think:

REgards,
    Zooom...!!

7. d_ist_urb_ed

Well, i wouldnt mind a healthy donation from you Zoom:p:

8. bob-bobby

zoom - i know u are the most generous at IGT , who will know better then me :)

@ reem - anything for you ;)

9. @zoom i will never refuse a good donation of points to me zoooom ;) :rule: :nw: :p: :p: :p:

10. bob-bobby

sure you will get some dude , tgf ...

11. d_ist_urb_ed

Still the purpose of this thread hasnt been fulfilled. I have mixed feelings over the idea proposed by Reem. I request my fellow moderators to give their opinion so that we can resolve this issue.

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i once did that
    when i reached 10000 points, i distributed all my points to others.. 1000-2000 to each person.
    now i have one open contest worth 3000 points.. got only 2 entries for it till now.. (tabs for yeh raat bheegi bheegi)

so contest also did not work in my case..

btw i am willing to give u all my points -3000.. which i have to give the winner.
    Jay

13. thnx bobby
    @reem i think we gotta think of new ways perhaps not every post will win points ie only those which IGT mod think to b good will b given points this will reduce spamming
    well its just my suggestion n many new utilities can b brought into the store forum