Coke vs. Pepsi .

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Mar 7, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

I was wondering why people think one of these soft drinks is better than the other. So I would like coke and pepsi fans to answer why they favor one moe than the other. I personally like coke better.

coke with bacardi goes even better ;)

2. jusmail

jusmail New Member

I have no personal preference. I drink aerated drinks ony when offered. I would rather take fruit juice. If that fails, I will take my coffee/tea

3. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

so is it betwn coke n pepsi or betwn coke pepsi n coke with bacardi ? ... :p:

4. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

bingo... i agree wit jusmail

5. shak

shak Harrr!

coke is much better than pepsi ... but i avoid both ...they dont do anything except give you acidity and you burp all the time like a 1960 morris chucking car ...

6. nadish

nadish Active Member

I think Makka cola is much better then both of them .heehehhe

7. desertrose_niti

desertrose_niti New Member

hi ...plz get me tabs for Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden ........and Chords fo the same

8. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

the PH level of coke and pepsi in INDIA is about 2.3 and in States its about 5.3. the PH level decides how concentrated the solution is or how diluted the solution is...if my memory is not bad enuff and let me tell you 2.3 ph level is hazardeous.

Try this experiment.

Put coke or pepsi into your toilet and within half and an hour u'll notice that the toilet is absoutely sparking and clean. its nothing but a toilet cleaner. the cost of coke or pepsi is around 12 bucks i think (long time since i had one) per 300 ml. the total cost for making the solution is about Rs.1.50 paisa per bottle. they dont have to worry about bottle since it is reuseable. They are making huge profit and they dont even care about your health. Atleast the cigarette companies put up a warning and tell us dats its hazardeous to our health. There is no value for a customer in India. When we found dat there is poison or something wrong in Cadbury chocolate, they were blaming the shopkeepers for keeping it and selling when after the expiry date was over. All they do is blame each other and no one respects customer.

In japan, i remember when Toyota company launched a new car. Customers found out a major fault in their cars...when they complained, toyota made a research, and found out dat there was a big hole in the engine which was making the car not run properly. the very next day, on the front page of each and every newspaper, there was a picture of the whole team of toyota along with project managers and CEOs and the working team bowing down and at the bottom of the picture it was written.....

"WE ARE SORRY"..

Dats the respect they give to the customers.

believe me guys i got nothing to gain here....stop drinking coke and pepsi. its a toilet cleaner.

9. jusmail

jusmail New Member

What is makka kola?

10. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I usually take fruit juice but I must admit that Coca Cola goes quite well with vodka.

11. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

Both sucks
    MOUNTAIN DEW is the best

12. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Slow Poisons!

@fictional_real: pH Level determines how Acidic or Basic(Alkaline) a solution is.. not whether the solution is concentrated or diluted!
    Neutral solutions i.e. like water has pH level 7!
    Its a scale from 0-14 wherein, below 7 the solution is acidic and above 7 the solution is basic(alkaline)!

Following is the writeup which i distributed among my school mates long back...
    For me, either Coke or Pepsi or any other **** is only used.. when i have a heavy diet & need to kick out the GAS formed due to indigestion from my stomach!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

13. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

A&W Rootbeer...oh yeah!

14. rizz

rizz *Always 420*

HAHAHAHA...HOHOHO...HUHUHU....HEHEHEEH....wat a thread....relly funny....i prefer both....

15. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

mountain Dew......

Dew na piya tu Kuch na kiya.....

16. jameshedfield

jameshedfield New Member

man thats why i say, say no to :cen: soft drinks go for hard drinks no coke no pepsi its gotta be a chilled :beer: beer that rocks :rockon: :rule: :cool:

17. tejas

tejas ..........

@FR - Hmm....2.3 in India and 5.3 in the states. That makes their version more acidic. So, we're better off aren't we???

18. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@tejas: No buddy... 2.3 is more acidic than 5.3!
    Remember its an scale from 0 to 14... and 7 is neutral.. So 5.3 is more closer to the neutral mark!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

19. tejas

tejas ..........

Ooohh yeah. Damn, i got my chemistry exam coming and I dont even know this. Bye guys, I'm off to study.

20. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@james ....thumbs up! :p: