Coffea Houser sei Addata - TABS + CHORDS

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Arindam.Ray, Oct 17, 2005.

1. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

^^WE'll surely do that deb7sk..

One more thing.. Could you plzz use our "bengali chit chat thread" ..for such informations..;) Like the one you have posted above..:p:
    *no offences meant*

nIK!!:nw:

2. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Thanks Deb7,nik....

Thanks all...thanks for appreciating my effort....deb ami ei matro my dil goes mmmm downoad korlam...will check & comment.....The first one i havent heard that...see...iam not a regular listener of the latest hindi & bengali songs...apart from bands...they just come & go....anyway i saw the chords there...F#m,A,B,E...well do you know deb7..when i will play the song..i wont be looking any further to your chords...!!!!! Guess why & How ???!!! There's a simple trick called "Chord Progression".....i'll let you know after an hour about that...let me type it...!!!!

With Regards,
    Arindam Ray....

3. nik_bokacheley

^^Kool..;) Daada kichu funda dao..:) Chord progression ta sekhao.. If possible open a new thread..;)

Tomar coffe house ta'r strumming ta ki rokom go?? Shunlam.. but ki kothin go..:buu:

4. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Chord Progression Circle...

Code:
    Chord Progression Circle
    ------------------------
    Every now and then i have been asked,mainly a query of the beginers that "how will i detect the chords of a song by hearing it ?"

Well as always...the answer is CHORD PROGRESSION CYCLE...(or circle).

Am
                Dm                 Em
                          C
                    F           G
            Gm                         Bm
                 Bb                D

Cm   Eb                  A   F#m

Ab                E
            Fm                         C#m
                    Db    Gb     B
                          F#
               Bbm                  G#m
                          Ebm
                          D#m

How to use this circle
    ----------------------

If the key is "C" (major) the letter left of the
    "C" will indicate the subdominant (F) and the one
    on the right the dominant (G).
    So you have to use the chords C, F and G
    If there are minor chords in the song, they will
    be Am, Dm and Em (Usually it would be Em7, but
    that means going deeper into the theory more & more!)

If the key is Bbm, all possible chords were: Bbm,
    Ebm, Fm, Db, Gb, Ab.

The parallel minor scale to C is Am, the parallel
    major scale to Fm is Ab.

Now all the songs may not follow this rule...but its handy to learn the basic chords in a cycle of any song.Many many songs follow this rule...so why not learn it ?Exceptions are mere occurance rather than regular or persistant incident.

Any comments,suggessions are welcome in this regard.
    Any further help over this lesson are more than welcome !

With warm regards,
    Arindam Ray.

5. nik_bokacheley

wOw..darunn!! SOme 50points to you..!!:)

6. nyaka_chaitanya

nyaka_chaitanya ::::cErTiFiEd~~nYaKa::::

great job!!! arindam dada ,ami ekhane ekebare notun.I'm only 12 ,sei jonno choto hoye bhul dhoriye dite khub kharap laagchhe ,amar mone hochhe je intro-te kothau ekta bhul achhe! bass guitar-e bajanor somoy sur thik milchhena,onno scaley chole jachhe,jodi tumi ektu re-check koro :rockon :band

7. deb7sk

deb7sk New Member

Thanks

Arindam, thanks for posting the chord progression cycle. My guitar guru had drawn such a circle for me when I started learning how to play chords from him. However, that was back in 1994, and I had to discontinue learning because of academic pressure. It was great to see that same circle after such a long time.
    Nick, I think you asked me not to post such 'request for checking out hindi tabs/chords in the bengali chit-chat forum'. I apologize for doing that. Your point is absolutely justified. Actually, I wanted to promise about the chandrabindoo song chords in near future, but got drifted in a different direction. Sorry boss, once again. Also Nick, thanks for your comments. Did you know, that saif ali khan's name in salaam namaste is also nick?!! Maybe, you would also get a preity zinta in your life, if you already do not have one (just kiddin' dude) ;)

8. moon

moon New Member

hi and hello arindam da,I am a new commer here.I have seen your chord and tabs for COFFE HOUSER SEI ADDATA.............but I think there would be a little bit change while I play E A B E. problem is in B.I did not get the appropiate progress.it will better F#m instead of B as I think.Will you confirm me about this?
    Ami jani bosser upor ponditi kora thik na,tobuo,plzzzzzz.

Ar dada tumi ki amake anjon duttor OSOMOY gantar chord dite parbe or nichiketetar PRESS MAKER er chord.do it,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

9. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Moon, the chords are perfect. U r not getting the timing right.

10. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

First of all,welcome to IGT.

Next,iam quite sure about the chords & tabs that i have provided for coffea houser sei addata.

Finally,l hven't heard any of the songs you mentioned here.So SOrry i cant help you,if i do get those songs,i'll try to provide you the desired help.

11. Papul

Papul New Member

Ei jathesto . Ar ki chai . Akhon jomiye bajabo . U r grt ........ :):):):):):):)

12. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Oh thanks Papul.....bajiye bolo kemon laglo......

13. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Many are asking me for this songs TAB & Chords...and they are not getting it by searching also....hence here's the thread in front of ther page......

14. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

tHNX Arindam da for the chord!

15. rafiulanwar

rafiulanwar New Member

If you copy the tabs into notepad, you will find the order gets sorted out.

Thanks for the great tabs, really enjoying it!

16. sdp

sdp New Member

strumming pattern??

strumming pattern ta kemon hobe???

17. guitarist_boy

guitarist_boy New Member

orindom da b na hoe ki f#m deya jay???ektu dekhen to

18. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Na, f#m hobe na.