COB tone

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Feb 28, 2006.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^lol, come to penna!!!

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:
    nothign there (except - what is that DV8 thinrgie?)

Do teh Sam Ash ppl stock Boutique pedals?

3. d_ist_urb_ed

^Um, lol, damn you, the DV8-R, Dave Mustaine's signature V ESP
    Yes, Sam Ash stocks boutique pedals in the store.

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

OMG!

I thinbk you already have one Flying Vee?
    Aint it?

5. d_ist_urb_ed

Well, not so much, it's a Randy Rhoads :grin: Not really a perfect V, so the DV8-R will fill the void
    hihi:grin:

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Guys, lets stop cribbing, on the brighter side.we'll all pain disturbed to check out whatever we are GASing after, and then order :grin:..one first-hand review is better than nothing..
    :cry1:I want American guitar stores in India:cry1:(Yeah,I fail to see the brighter side myself:eek::)

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Uh-oh
    I consider RR Flying vees to be better looking because of the asymmetry. Far better looking than normal flying vees and mre menacing too.

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=18409

Nebu I agree with you. never in my life have I been so pained coz of lving in India than now just coz i need a new gear.

8. d_ist_urb_ed

^True, but still, i want a Mustaine signature :grin: I'm collecting all the signature guitars, "gotta catch(get) 'em all" (Cheap rip off from Pokemon)

9. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

:mad::mad:
    Lucky rascal!:mad:
    :cry2:
    After many prayers, finally someone from my office is off to US for a month-long trip:D(i hardly know the guy, but hey, you cant let these opportunities slip by;))
    Getting some gear FINALLY to bring temp GAS relief:)
    *goes back to salivating at ebay store gear*

10. d_ist_urb_ed

^:grin: Thank you :grin: I'm blessed, i know ;) By the way what new gear are you getting?

11. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I have the worst kinda GAS..cant play for peanuts, but want the best stuff:eek::
    Getting new pickups, pots, a delay pedal and maybe an old vox wah (and some wah components) which I plan to mod myself.All this, backed by months of extensive research(which my company pays me for:p:)

12. d_ist_urb_ed

^:grin: Awesome work, which pups?

13. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I have a Tulasi PRS copy, gonna put a Dimarzio Bluesbucker(humbucker modelled after a P-90) in the neck, and a Dimarzio Virtual Hot PAF in the bridge.Insane amount of research went into narrowing down the choices(these 2 are really unknown ones).Plan to play blues,classic rock,and ocasional heavier stuff:grin:

14. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Good choice for a PRS type guitar. It'll be great for blues.

15. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Disturbed: When is ur next visit to India ... hahaha, lotsa people are gonna be placing orders that time (if you dont mind)

16. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Yup, both these pickups are SC/HB in-between types, it will sure be a sweet sounding setup..no metal machine for me;)

17. d_ist_urb_ed

^I really dont know when my next visit is going to be, but you can count on me to get(if everything goes right)
    1 Guitar
    1 processor/effects pedal
    Random guitar stuff, picks, slides, capos stuff like that :grin: I'll be glad to help someone out man.

18. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Itne aadmi, ek hi source:cry1:
    @dist..remember, WE asked you first;)..

19. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

I reserve first for the Pedal.:p: Also i'll have a veg burger,a large coke and some fries

20. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

*sigh*
    And so it begins..