Closed threads .

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by apurbajd, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

I see so many closed thread today :annoyed: ...... is IGT on a mission to clean up things??:think:

Well let me make it clear ...I hav nothing to say against the mods closing all those threads, and most of them were justified enuf to be closed ... but I feel a few of them could hv been better left alone like this one https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=16760 .... welll the no of replies was huge(84 pages) I agree bt even this thread was allowed to grow this big (267 pages) before being closed.......

Mods will knw the reasons better ....... Its just my personal views and I just wanted to share.....:cool:

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

They're doing a cleaning up?

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

yep me too i noticed that
    n all threads related to vishwaa r being closed ???

y??

is that how the adminis is trying to get that guy off igt??

for the two threads u posted the links of abve i think they r spam as much as u can threads...........

duhh igt is the admins property they know what they r doing; well i hope so...

4. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

all threads related to vishwa ???.... he heee poor soul...bt I didnt notice dat .....

Regarding the two threads I mentioned...well bro first both were in the Chit chat lounge,and the posts were very much releveant to the thread topic I guess ........ If wat u say is the cause it was better to close dat in the beginning only ....... wat I feel is that da mods shud be a little flexible on the chit chat threads .... and pls be very strict about all the other forums ....

5. vishwa_reborn

vishwa_reborn New Member

Mods... i just want to know why my thread.. Sourav Ganguly: The forgotten hero was closed... ???? was it a spam thread???

it seems u ppl enjoy closing my threads..

look at this thread...:

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=9792...

which is still running... why because its a better topic to discuss in CC then the saurav ganguly thread...

6. rongbazzz

rongbazzz F.U.C.K IS LIFE

most of my poem thread r closed by mod/admin ... then how can i express my createvity??

7. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Can't believe you said that. :-|

Copy-pasting is NOT creativity.

I only closed the copied ones, which u were taking credit for.

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

perhaps by writing something yourself and then taking credit for it?

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

LOL
    first spell it correctly

U call this^^ creativity...:RollLol:

10. rongbazzz

rongbazzz F.U.C.K IS LIFE

11. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@apurbajd: Closing threads & deleting threads is at sole discretion of Admins & Mods..
    We wont be entertaining any further threads regarding this issues...

Thanks..
    REgards,
    Zoooom..!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.