Classical Guitar

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by bhargavpandya, Sep 30, 2008.

1. bhargavpandya

bhargavpandya New Member

Hi anyone there playing classical guitar..??:aggre:

2. anjaane

anjaane New Member

Do you mean classical guitar (nylon strings), or indian classical on guitar?
    -Raj.

3. bhargavpandya

bhargavpandya New Member

YEs NyLON StRiNgS ClaSSiCAL

Yes Nylon Strings Classical guitar..

4. sidpan

sidpan New Member

Hi

I do play classical guitar. I have lots of tabs also. If anyone's interested will be glad to help.

Please email me at - sgpanchal01@yahoo.com

5. brokenheart1

brokenheart1 New Member

I play classical guitar

6. zanky9

zanky9 New Member

i have a yamaha c70 classical guitar for sale
    anyone interested?

7. Dr.Henry

Dr.Henry New Member

I would be interested to buy it for the facility 'Music Unplugged" if the price is reasonable!. Do indicate your price. Again you are all invited to the 4th session of Music Unplugged @ 'The Corner Stone Hall' No.39, Besant Avenue, Adyar, Chennai - 600 020. (Ph. 9841049132) on 2nd April 2011 starting from 2pm to 8.30pm. Its Free for now and open to all musicians. We are providing as usual 3 acoustic electric guitars with amps, electric piano, 4 mikes, mixer and house PA. We also provide a DVD player for karaoke users. The genre of music is christian gospel, Hindi retro, unplugged fusion or world music, classical, country, jazz, unplugged rock and others but heavy metal/hard rock. You can bring your own instruments along if you prefer. The a/c facility can accommodate 100 people.
    But there is a catch in that the facility is for musicians who can perform 'somewhat!'. Do drop in and check out the facility. Tnx. Dr. Henry (henry_dr@hotmail.com)