class in chennai

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sriram.umashank, Mar 18, 2011.

1. sriram.umashank

sriram.umashank New Member

Hi everyone there is there any guitar class in Mandaveli,Chennai???
    If yes please let me know the timings and fee .....

2. sri.narayanan

sri.narayanan New Member

Theres is one is eldams road,another in alwarpet

google for 'alwarpet guitar classes'

3. sriram.umashank

sriram.umashank New Member

thank u..................

4. Dr.Henry

Dr.Henry New Member

Learning from a good teacher is a must but what is more important is to exchange ideas and share the little tricks one learns in playing music. So do create time to share ideas at 'Music Unplugged". You are all invited to the 4th session of Music Unplugged @ 'The Corner Stone Hall' No.39, Besant Avenue, Adyar, Chennai - 600 020. (Ph. 9841049132) on 2nd April 2011 starting from 2pm to 8.30pm. Its Free for now and open to all musicians. We are providing as usual 3 acoustic electric guitars with amps, electric piano, 4 mikes, mixer and house PA. We also provide a DVD player for karaoke users. The genre of music is christian gospel, Hindi retro, unplugged fusion or world music, classical, country, jazz, unplugged rock and others but heavy metal/hard rock. You can bring your own instruments along if you prefer. The a/c facility can accommodate 100 people.
    But there is a catch in that the facility is for musicians who can perform 'somewhat!'. Do drop in and check out the facility. Tnx. Dr. Henry (henry_dr@hotmail.com)

5. manoj7252

manoj7252 New Member

hi dude, am really pleased to let you know one of the best classical guitar class in egmore, chennai. This guy is junior to the great maestro ilayaraja. he's named abdullah. wil let you let know the full details 2morrow. One of my colleague has completed 6 levels in classical and he's the best. I wish u shouldnt waste ur money and time. all the best

6. dgenx2606

dgenx2606 New Member

srry to say that I'm anew here .. so I wanna request Guitar chords for this thamil song.. but I donno haw to req. can u guid me bro.. or sis.. The name of songs.. Hare Hare Sambho {Alibhabha} / Pia Pia {nineithaleh Inikkum}.. And ma email is dgenx2606@gmail.com.. PLZ..