$-Cigarettes..??..??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nik_bokacheley, Apr 26, 2005.

1. hotobhaga

hotobhaga GraMMaR GoD :p:

@ nik.... awww yea...:cool: bad that u smoke...:mad: *ahem* *making serious look* quit quit quit smoking....:shock:

2. Zaky

Zaky New Member

" I am tihnking of giving up cigarettes, but to think I need cigarettes".
    Take it easy friends, am not telling someone to go on with it. But that's the way I have been for years together with my first job being in the tobacco industry. I haven't quit though but gotta share real serious stuff who think of giving it up.

It is not easy to quit anything to which you are addicted. The addiction is something which is a nervous impulse which demands for something which you got ur system used to. But try analyse how did it come to the point of demanding that at certain frequency? U trained it. How about giving it a chance to relax the time gaps. Such as every one hour goes one hour and a half later. Keep increasing it. U will end up one a week. Believe me. I did not research this, but my heavy work for the past 18 months and non-smokers friend circle here in USA got me to this situation. The addiction part starts in everyone as a way out from boredom.
    I used to smoke a pack of 20's or more a day. In my recent trip to India, when I was with my parents I did not smoke even one in ten days, because that thought never even struck my mind.

Hope my essay above helps someone. But now I am pretty confident. Thats what is required. (Psst....I lost my Love at one time cos I could not quit smoking...I needed the cig more than the girl.....)

Cheers!
    Zaky

3. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Nice post.... Bt according to me the girl should hav left you only becoz u smoke ciggy's.. If you go to the core i guess there'll be other reasons for which the gal left you...Anyway sorry to comment on that..

4. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

girl or no girl its better for u not to smoke!!! i hope u like to be an igtian for a long time!!!!:beer:

JAZZ likes this.
  5. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

i extremely hate cigretttes......