Chords ---> Tera Mera Pyar

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by hotguy_me, Oct 1, 2004.

1. elvis_rao

elvis_rao New Member

hi rizz your link is wonderful. i searched for such a site ecen in google but i was in vain. the link mentioned by you is just great. thanx for that
    :beer:

2. hotguy_me

hotguy_me New Member

Thanks ELvis for appreciating

3. rajujee

rajujee New Member

hey..... yaar..... i want the intro music of this song tera mera pyar.. not the chord ..... the solo is amazing ..... any one can help me to find out.. well.. i work on that solo but its not perfect yet . that's why i wants ur help...

4. rajujee

rajujee New Member

hey..... yaar..... i want the intro music of this song tera mera pyar.. not the chord ..... the solo is amazing ..... any one can help me to figure out.. well.. i work on that solo but its not perfect yet . that's why i wants ur help...

5. heart_break_kid

heart_break_kid New Member

6. hey the queation might soung funny to u but from which film of album is this song???????????

7. heart_break_kid

heart_break_kid New Member

hey hot guy i think the chords r alright but still i do feel there is something missing .. i mean it doesnt sound original
    still gud work man keep it up

8. rajuintelli

rajuintelli New Member

Werdah Chord E is 02210
    chord Em is 02200

9. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

^
    Don't you think ure a little late in telling him?

10. johnllb

johnllb New Member

try this

try Gm,F and Cm in this song...i think thats the original scale :)

11. xecessed

xecessed New Member

Here is the intro solo :
    E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    B|------------6--5--6---------5---------------------------------5-----------|
    G|---------7---------------------------------------9------------------------|
    D|------7--------------5--5------5---7--7---10--9----9--------------5-------|
    A|---5--------------------------------------------------7---7---------------|
    Repeat the first part twice

E|---------------------7--8--7---------------------------7--8---7-----------|
    B|-----------6--5--6------------5-----------------------------------5-------|
    G|--------7----------------------------------------9------------------------|
    D|-----7---------------------------5--7--7--10--9----9-----------------5----|
    A|--5-----------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|---------------------------7---8---7------------5------------------------||
    B|--------------6---5---6----------------5--------5------------------------||
    G|----------7-------------------------------------5------------------------||
    D|------7-----------------------------------5-----7------------------------||
    A|---5--------------------------------------------7------------------------||
    E|------------------------------------------------5------------------------||