Chords Page and Tabs Page

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by itwasnoteasy, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

By looking at the last thread I realized there is something which needs to be organized. so many people requesting chords and tabs and what not everything was going hay-way, so I've got a suggestion.

1. Lets create two threads one for chords page and another as tabs page.
    2. Who so ever wants to request chords for a particular song goes to chords page request and puts the request for song.
    3. Who so every is posting the chords for the song should not message but click on Quote so that it can have all its history and comments who so ever feels some chord or tab is not correct it will be easily readable. I may be wrong on this, it may be Reply button and not Quote button, please correct it to whatever it is.
    4. Then if a list goes very long we may do something like 5 songs or 10 songs per chords page giving title as Chords Page 1-10 then 11-20 same way Tabs Page 1-10 etc.
    5. We may put the song list at the very begining so one will know what all songs are there in this thread, when the limit is reached start new thread and put songs on that list.

How's that? I hope its within the IGT Rules..if i haven't missed out something. :think:

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

2things u should know

1.this thread should have been created in the feedback forum
    2.this idea has been suggested many times b4 adminis told they wil consider it later (i think .......)

3. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

I think there should be 2 sub forums. One for tabs and one for chords :)

4. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

Can administrators do something in this regard?

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

for any queries or suggestions related to website, you should use Feedback Forum..the thread will be moved to above mentioned.

and yes for ur suggestion, we need to mull over :think:

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Thank you for the feedback. We will definetaly look into it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.