CHORDS on teri yaad jab aati hai [by lucky ali]

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by varmas11, Jan 12, 2005.

1. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

hey sup guys, i don't have the song on my computer so I do not remember the song exactly but I feel like I have a rough idea of the song by lucky ali.

i also do not know or speak hindi that well so... since there's no lyrics online of this album... it kinda sucks... btw, it'd be great if somebody could hook me up with the lucky ali lyrics for the cd 'kabhi aisa lagta hai'

C
    teri yaad jab aati hai...
    C
    teri....
    G minor F
    mein tho...
    C
    ... [dunno the words]

start progression again...

also sometimes ali only does on measure of C instead of twice so watch out for that quicker change, it's easy to spot out. also i think the bridge might start on G minor, but it's still the same chords. I just wanted to at least offer a little help on the chords and the basic structure since i saw some ppl asking for the chords and stuff. hope this helps. it'd be great if one of the actual guitarists posted a more complete tab or chord chart on the lucky ali cd. it's a great cd, real simple, but sounds mad good with nice harmonies.

saurabh

2. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

are these right or wrong ? or everybody's indifferent about them? haha just wondrin, take it easy guys

saurabh