Chords: Moongil Thottam - KADAL

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by roentgen, Dec 18, 2012.

1. danyprasad

danyprasad New Member

must add strumming pattern

2. venukailash

venukailash Member

nice chords.. observing bit late.. the style is bit "Nenjukulle" type only... evident.

3. karthik_rockz

karthik_rockz New Member

This is perfect, finally I have learnt this song! :) Thanks!

4. vs.suresh

vs.suresh Active Member

Hi Guitar Lessons,
    If you say roentgen's chords are not actual then post your's. roentgen's chords are accepted widely and used by the most... No one knows the actual chords used, only the composer knows...

5. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Hi Guitar lessons,

Yesterday I saw your reply saying that you with your friend want the beginners to be taken to the next level through your guitar lessons. While that is a good motive, your present wordings are really hurting every one. No one knows which is the actual chord progression excepting the original music director. Members here know this very well and try to participate and learn some new things in their otherwise busy schedule.

While you can claim that yours is the actual, do not try to hurt others by saying something bluntly. It may not always be taken in good taste. Your video shows the position while most of the members here are just beginners and may not even understand the position and the name of the chord.

If your work is really good, people will certainly appreciate and get benefitted. One should think only in those lines.... Sathya

6. guitartutorial

guitartutorial New Member

hy roegten,
    I always admire uha work..have seen uha awesome work in ikf with kishmu too...
    intro is little bit diff I guess...
    /g/d dsus4/c/cadd9./
    /b7 d+a+b (play these notes..don know wat chord it is)/emin/c/d/
    /g/c/b7sus4 b7/b7 d+a+b/emin/
    then the song kicks out....
    click the link below if any one is interested in learn moongil thottam intro on guitar. ..
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hsrI5bSh92k&fulldescription=1&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=IN&guid=
    Peace :)