Chords For Any Song , Any Language.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pkb007, Jan 26, 2008.

1. pkb007

pkb007 New Member

HI EVRYBODY,
    MYSELF A KEYBOARD & GUITAR PLAYER. I CAN PROVIDE YOU CHORDS FOR ANY SONG YOU WISH, FOR GUITAR OR KEYBOARD ,THE ORIGINAL ONES , BUT FOR THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND ME THE SONG IN AUDIO FORMAT FOR ME TO LISTEN . ONE THING THOUGH , I WONT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THIS FREE OF COST, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY ME FOR THIS A NOMINAL CHARGE OF RS. 25 PER SONG , BUT REST ASSURED IF YOU WANT TO BE A PRO , THEN YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE CHORDS PROFESSIONALS PLAY & SEE THE DIFFERENCE YOURESELF TO YOUR PLAYING . WHY DONT YOU TRY URSELF & SEE ? RS. 25 IS NEGLIGIBLE ,ISNT IT?YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL AT pradeep_biswas@yahoo.co.in
    PRADEEP BISWAS

2. ReBoRn

ReBoRn New Member

lol.. and what makes you think you have a chance of monopoly here ?

3. pkb007

pkb007 New Member

lol

why shoud i monopolise ? r u mad? i am trying to help because when i was an amateur , i have searched for many songs chords for days togather but no use..........so now i am providing this service for others like me , who r really in need & i could have done that free , but my hours of work should deserve the nominal charges , dont u feel? what u get in 25 rs today? not even a decent cup of coffee..

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

perhaps its not a great idea though. A lot of people are willing to do this for free even if they might not be as good as you.

A good idea, perhaps, would be to first establish yourself as a "correct chord giver" since there isn't any guarantee right that the chords we pay for will be correct.

5. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

:confused:
    Nice to see ppl getting new jobs for themselves :p:
    No offences meant. Keep it up buddy!!

Btw, has the IGT term changed? I mean we were not supposed to post e-mail addresses? Isn't it?? :eek::

edited
    @pkb (or wotevr:p:)
    Y dunt u open a new website for that?? That might be a gr8 idea.
    There is copyright issue also. I dun think u can sale these works simply bcoz it's not originally ur own work. Sharing is different though.... Ne1 has ne opinion??