Chords attempt Vattaiyaadu Vilaiyadu Songs

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by subbu567, Sep 13, 2006.

1. subbu567

subbu567 New Member

Dear Friends

I have tried to figure out the chords for two beautiful songs from this Kamal starrer namely Manjal veyil and Paartha Mudhal Naalae..

Pl comment,critique and suggest improvements or corrections ...but kindly dont snub...this is my second attempt for chords

Thanks

Subbu567

Attached Files:

2. Sheerig

Sheerig New Member

hey.....

just try tp get the lead first........ it goes with F progression

3. zee

zee New Member

another hit by haris jayaraj

ok guys do any one hav the lyrics for the other song that is van nilave valie valie.........
    i don know the starting too beautiful one in the same movie and i think its in Am scale plz plz try it

cheers

4. Sheerig

Sheerig New Member

hey subbu.........
    i tried it out man.....
    but i tink it doesn,t suite.............
    but i know the lead for the song

and zeee. u can get the lyrics from subbu's attachement

5. subbu567

subbu567 New Member

You are right man.....Pl refer the below link...Arun has posted the correct chords for the songs.....Pl enjoy...

indiankeyboards.11.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=456

Thanks for the patience!and Thanks a zillion Arun for keeping tamil chords alive..

regards
    Subbu

6. jozko

jozko Banned

Hey Subbu u are doing wonderful job. I am following u and Arun there . keep the tamil section alive, rgds

7. Sheerig

Sheerig New Member

hey.............. thanks subbu......

8. subbu567

subbu567 New Member

Hi Sheerig&Jozko

Thanks for your kind words.....All credit is due to Arun.....who had put up some real high quality music for the latest ....

Pl thank him

Regards
    Subbu

9. jozko

jozko Banned

Top spirit Subbu, appreciate it. hope u come up with more of recent songs. Can u help with malayalam too? there r some nice IR works in malayalam.

10. zee

zee New Member

jozko i am not requesting for the parthe mudalnale ...... song but the other song which is in soft rock where kamal and jothika will be in the screen i only know the chorus part that is " van nilave vali vali nilave ......." and goes on

but for the parthe mudal namle song it rockz and you guys are doing real good word work

cheers

11. jozko

jozko Banned

zee, hope subbu will try, i am not good and also notfollowing latest Tamil songs. The old Tamil songs, esp IR ones are simply great

hey zee, u always mention song scales! u shoud try n post chords here for review. help me with some malayalam songs too

12. subbu567

subbu567 New Member

Dear Zee/Jozko

Pl go through the link I earlier posted from Indian keyboard Index...I have posted the song vennilavae also (as usual wrong but!) Arun has corrected them and opened a new thread for this song...Just Brilliant it is in Dm scale!!

Enjoy !!!!!

Subbu

13. jozko

jozko Banned

Yes Subbu, I am checking evryday.

14. zee

zee New Member

sorry i am not able to find the song caqn any one post me the link for me

15. krishashok

krishashok New Member

Dm is missing

Good job overall. You missed Dm though. The funky guitar backing for the song basically plays

Dm Bb F C

the first three go DUDUDUD
    and the C is played as an arpeggio

16. drashkum

drashkum Member

see for uyirile enadhu uyirile

i have posted my chords for uyirile enadhu uyirile chords in my other posts i have tried to be simple in my chords confining myself to only minors and major please some one see and comment the scale is Dm as it is in the song