chordplus freeware

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by MrPotts, Oct 25, 2006.

1. MrPotts

MrPotts New Member

Hi,

I wrote this little program for drawing up to 40 chord frames at a time.
    It's quite handy for lessons, and saving ideas.
    You are welcome to download it and use it for personal non-commercial use.

Enjoy,

Mr. Potts

Attached Files:

2. MrPotts

MrPotts New Member

chords are entered by typing the fret positions such as 002210 then 1 for position number then E for chordname.

3. MrPotts

MrPotts New Member

sample picture

chordjpg.jpg Here is a sample picture.

4. jozko

jozko Banned

Potts, is that an executable? No offence bro but such things could b potential virus or malware. again no offence justa thought and best to ur s/w works

5. MrPotts

MrPotts New Member

scan it

Hi,
    I wrote the program in visual basic, where I could easily draw chord frames in the order I wanted them played by my students. Then I decided to just give it away, as freeware. It has passed through all my own virus scans, but I would still say scan anything you download. I have not had any complaints from anyone about it. It has to be an exe to be a program application. It was uploaded as a zip to make the download faster, that's all.

6. jozko

jozko Banned

I hope you have made excellent s/w but generally I still won't go for anonymous programs. Not just possibility of virus, spyware or malware that scanners might detect, but also there is possibility of hidden malicious codes. Just my thought, rgds

7. guitarist_bd

guitarist_bd New Member

can any one give me the link to get the software that help to get the chord or scale

8. jozko

jozko Banned

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Are you a software programmer?

Especially the one who has worked on VB / Miscrosoft technologies?

10. jozko

jozko Banned

alpha dude no, but i have typed hello world in MICROSOFT not MISCRO ..VB VC++ etc. Also Borland Delphi. Been useless in that domain too, rgds bought more :beer:

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

RGDS / rgds?

12. jozko

jozko Banned

oops sorry typo i meant
    retards

13. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

This software doesn't belong in this forum does it?

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Microsoft?

15. jozko

jozko Banned

^wrong forum, right AJ

16. Morbid_Angel

I guess you got what I meant. It doesn't belong in IGT.

What do we with 40 chord frames in the first place?

17. jozko

jozko Banned

ALPH, sorry i was away watching cricket, last overs.

Microsoft ppl are retards and ones using their s/w are .... Am biggest retard as all already know or feel convinced as they read first line in this post, regards to you

18. MrPotts

MrPotts New Member

The link is in the first message of this thread.

19. MrPotts

MrPotts New Member

You can select the number of frames you need up to 40, you're not stuck with 40. It's a teaching tool for printing any chord on the guitar for students or reference. To say "it doesn't belong at IGT, is to say, the forum is about the name, without any substance. For those who say it might contain malicious code, is downright insulting. This is like being slapped in the face for offering cake at a birthday party. If you folks don't want it, then don't download it. You don't have to be nasty and ungrateful about it.

20. Morbid_Angel

Learning Chord Theory is better.