[CHORD] Roobaroo - Rang De Basanti

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by nishantsaran, Dec 20, 2005.

1. coolprateek

coolprateek New Member

impressive

hey man u have made this song so easy ...... keep up the good work

2. coolprateek

coolprateek New Member

hey man i have completed my guitar in "a b c d e f g " so plz can u load "daat in the same "a b c d e f g h" pattern plzzzzzzzzz

3. coolprateek

coolprateek New Member

hey man i have completed my guitar in "a b c d e f g " so plz can u load "adaat(from kalyug) in the same "a b c d e f g h" pattern plzzzzzzzzz

4. raviction

raviction Member

hey ...cn sum 1 post the strumming fer roobaroo song frm RDB..i neeed it badlyyy...thank you

5. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

i agree...also try C9 instead of C.....and it comes G at Roobaroo...so Ais probably the chord instead of E there as someone had ponted out....will try to post a recording of my version soon...:)

6. nishantsaran

nishantsaran New Member

thanks guys!!! was off the hook for sometime...

feels gr8 to know that the tabs worked for so many :)

E or A umm the battle rages... actually in many places i have found E and A can be used interchangeably..since both are in the EAD triad...

Use whatever suits your (and more imp your listeners ear ;)) more...

7. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

Hey guys,

This song is certainly rocking me frm yesterday (when i saw the movie). n course its happy playing (sweet sound of acoustic rules :rock: ) n singing with gang in mood :beer: .

Both the threads got correct chords (E is wat i will go with) n guys helped hemant, nishant, ashish n all.

Aandiyon say jhagad rahi hainnn Lau meri .. ab mashalon si bad rahi hain Lau meri ..

I m jus listening to it in loop. This song is awesome :nw:

8. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

Roobaroo strumming !

Finally, I think I nailed the strumming pattern. Although its not perfect, but this is the closest to original I can get.

Note: I am playing G and C with capo on the 2nd fret. It sounds better :) But essentially, the chords are A and D.

Right click and save target as :
    https://www.neilpanchal.com/downloads/roobaroo_strumming.mp3 [473 KB]

Strumming pattern
    DUD U DD UDU | D D UDUDU DU

Please give your feedback.

9. Dev

Dev New Member

the strumming pattern that everyone else provided didnt seem to work for me so i tried it on my own and this is what i came up with:

A E
    DD U DUD U DUDU DDU DD UDUDU

10. Dev

Dev New Member

sorry let me type that again.. hahaha the A and E were supposed to be spaced apart so you can see what the strumming pattern is like for each chord..
    A
    D D U DUD U DUDU

E
    DUDUD DDU DUDU

11. DJCrunkMix

DUDUDUDUDUDUD wont help buddy !! Please try to post the recording...

thanks !

12. Dev

Dev New Member

13. DJCrunkMix

Nice!! I like it ... I like it !! :nw: The first part (A chord) is quite close to the real one. I think the second part is slight wrong. But it sounds good i guess. Check my recording ... especially the second part. I think its quite accurate.

Thank you very much for your efforts. :)

14. Bala

Bala New Member

Hi everyone. This song though in the key of A sounds better when you put a capo on the second fret and play G & C for the intro part and D & C for the dhuan chata part. Moreover if you have a 12 string guitar it still better. I think it is played on a 12 string with a capo. I discovered this while trying to determine the rhythm pattern. Anyway I am half way through tabbing it using guitar pro and it sounds 90% same. I will post the gp4 file and a pdf shortly in my geocity site. So wait for couple of days and I will post it. Love you all

15. absolutezero_23

absolutezero_23 New Member

hey djcrunk, ur attempt at the strummin is quite OK but doesnt catch the ear yaar, mebbe more practice was needed b4 u posted that mp3???

16. DJCrunkMix

^^ I recorded just to explain the strumming pattern. Its not as if I am making it to sound good... its not a cover !!! Anyways, Thanks :)

17. reddragon

reddragon Member

great post ####################################

18. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

needed this badly ....will check it this week end

19. wreckedguitar

wreckedguitar New Member

Hey this works our pretty well in G-C combi too!!!
    u can use G*(320033) and C*(032033) too. it becomes o lot simpler
    and djcruxmix i think u can try this trumming pattern---
    D D UDUD D and ull have 2 play it quite fast!!
    waiting 4 a reply!!

20. mathai

mathai Mathai Learns To Rock

Yes u r right wreckedguitar...It sounds perfect when u put
    a capo on 2nd fret and play G and Cadd9