Choose best guitarist in Pakistan

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Spellbinder, Sep 23, 2005.

?

Vote the best guitarist

Poll closed Jan 1, 2006.
  1. Salman Ahmed

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. Faraz Anwar

12 vote(s)
    41.4%
  3. Mekaal Hassan

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  4. Goher Mumtaz

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  1. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

u guys are forgetting rana hasan.

2. shak

shak Harrr!

^ i know hassan, the bloody pointless shredder ... know him quite good, lol he admits himself that shreddin is pointless but is an acquired taste .. that floats his boat so wy complain ..
    anyway .. he cant be the ebst gutiarist in pak ...

3. jijo

jijo New Member

FARAZ ANWAR WINS HANDS DOWN.I have seen the guy play he is absolutely effortless and extremely fast, like he was born with a guitar.

4. drsherry

drsherry Guitarist [SEER]

faraz anwer and mekaal hassan boys...

and by the way where did GOHER come from...he is just a general strummer..thats what i call him

5. talaljaviad

talaljaviad New Member

who make this pool... totally stupid why did u insert Meekal hassan and faraz anwer in the list. there should be shazad roy and atif aslam or bilal maqsood in the list becaue they are better in acting of playing guitar. hahah if u don't belive look any of them playing guitar in their video.. they acted really as if they are playing it hahaha
    and according to me shazad roy should win in this pool because in his video "SALI TO MANI NAHI" you will c how he played guitar while making pose and dancing....hahahahahahaha

6. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

:l Why Gohar mumtaz is in the list? =))

my choices are Salman & Faraz anwar(btw i dont listen to faraz :p:)