chk out my cover of PYAR K PAL(indian idol- only vocals)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by mubeen_rocks, Jun 6, 2008.

1. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

this sounds like himesh has sung it...........with some mixing of shaan........:Laughing:

no offense man......i sing worse than you...........but try singin with open vocal chords or something............

and for pete's sakes..........this is a guitar website............there's absolutely no guitar in your recording............

i finally can and did notice some sur faults...........

and dont breathe into the mic.........

increase the tempo.....

but nice voice man........keep going man.........

cheers!
    :beer:

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey Mubeen, where have you been man!

Man you have recorded better songs and i'm sure you know that.
    Its very difficult to sing a cappella (a song without any kind of music) and the hardest is to stay in Sur and that isn't done very well in this song.
    So try it once again and play at least something to lead you in the song man and you'll notice you will be able to sing this song much better!
    Take care man!!

4. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

hey keoraf....i was busy in examss
    yeh i will try doin better da next time....more koments guys

5. jay4chords

jay4chords New Member

sonds like bee singing hahaha.

6. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

I got curious with the comments....and checked the recording....coz i love this song so very much....checkout my recording of PAL
    https://www.soundclick.com/coolheart

one advice you have don't have to give extra vibration with your voice..like bee...you have a good voice...try listening to the song carefully....you can obviously do much better...lil mistakes are okay but the way you hummed made the song awful....try not to do that when you are singing on mike....it looks like
    BABUL mora naiyhar ****o Jaye by KL Sehgal.... :)