China Vs India - The Future

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Nov 19, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well Jozko is just like Lord Voldemort.
    Lurking around.

2. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^Jozko's the Sony TV's BIG BOSS ..

Sab kuch dekh raha hai BOSS!

3. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Just that this BOSS cannot distract us anymore.

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

Its better not to take panga with people with people with SLOVAK connections.

5. shak

shak Harrr!

that is so generous of them you should be thankful .... as for bangladesh giving you discomfort around your pelvic region .. get it checked buddy! having spent so many of your precious years with [strike] dildos [/strike] bangladesh shouldnt cause persistant pains in your behind anymore ...

6. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

wat a comeback........
    just........

wow......
    even 3rd graders dun say that anymore

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

a casual study of modern history clearly states that both pakistan and bangladesh are illegally occupied indian land.

meanwhile a casual examination of current geo politics clearly point that pakistan and then bangladesh are going to the next jehadi flashpoints - the afghanistans and the iraqs and sudans of the future.

also we have no reason to be thankful to china - you do. afterall its you who needs their aid, and technology and missiles.

now tell me what are you doing in a china vs india thread??
    let the big boys play in peace.

8. shak

shak Harrr!

i take that you have done such 'casual' study yourself and now you believe that [strike] whole of Asia [/strike] Pakistan and Bangladesh have been acquired illegally ... no problem at all! you are perfectly entitled to have an opinion and to speak your mind!

but my dear friend, i reserve the same right .. and i also believe there is no reason why should keep away from this thread, by the way this is a public forum isn't it?

anyway i'll leave you big boys to indulge in your jolly ol' play .. but please no sodomy as Bangladesh is already giving your bottom hard time .. seriously dude get it checked ..

i'll check back later ..

9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

sure... do report back when usa decides that it has had enough of its mnna pakistan.

10. shak

shak Harrr!

so thats,

pakistan is illegal, ... check
    india will own pakistan's ass, ..... check
    china spoonfeeds pakistan missiles and technology, ..... check
    pakistan is u.s.a's pet, ..... check
    i am not allowed to remark at jamhead .... check
    i should not post in jamhead's threads .... check
    pakistan is just bad/nasty/cruel/dirty/ganda bacha in general ...... check

now it leaves, directed attack at islam, calling all pakistani's terrorists, general fowl language, calling me names and then some more off the top remarks directed at muslims/pakistanis ..

^ get finished with these so you may lay at peace for tonight .. normal service to resume tomorrow morning 0930 BST ..

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

wow that was quick !!

so usa has already stripped u of mnna status.

12. shak

shak Harrr!

a casual study of this week's news tells me that pakistan continues to hold MNNA status, though it means nothing to me neither it can serve as a benchmark for a [strike]country[/strike] nations importance ..

i am pretty sure you took offence of my first post in this thread where i favoured China over India, it was just my opinion, like you have one against pakistan, though its more of a prejudice but still ... i am sorry if you took any offence .. here is more of a .. opinion to your liking if you like ..

i think India is in with a fair chance ..

13. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i think we all agree that china is ahead of india.
    china is already kick ass. whereas we MAY BECOME kickass.

14. shak

shak Harrr!

(disclaimer: potentialy offensive post to jamhead only)

morning jamhead! hows that bottom doin now? baah that Bangladesh .. it really does cause a great pain .. and there are so many islands that you would spend your life searching for one if it finds its way to the upper rectum .. anyway ..
    coming back to the topic .. yeah India does have a chance as it has good resources and excellent labour .. still its being exploited for the purpose that wont do any good to India as a developing country ..
    call centers ... India might have the best call centers in 10 years time .. (with all those fake british accents and ranjeev's with pseudo name jack bahahaha) but it wont do no good ... India has budding scientists but they dont really have any prominance .. and India might become the largest exporter of one of the best doctors to U.S.A .. and it wont do india any good .. India lacks integrity platform/infrastructure .. thats why i said India might just not make it .. but as always .. you never know

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

now its quite clear that pakistan and pakis have decided ot become the critics and observers in this game of the big boys of asia.

you guys watch the 2 of us the way the whole world watched usa and ussr fight out the cold war.

16. shak

shak Harrr!

17. thunderbolt

thunderbolt New Member

18. Ok I thought I put in my penny's worth.

The Chinese will be win simply because they are the most diligent and disciplined race on earth.
    I use to tell my college friends this back in the 70's.

Secondly India has to eradicate the seemingly impossible task of corruption and streamline its bureaucratic processes for it to succeed.

However imagine a 3rd scenario (Jamheads worst nightmare)
    They have already started kicking US & UK asses in Iraq an Afghanistan.

Could this people over 1.2 Billion Unite and actually co-operate with each other rather than be devided by selfish and corrupt leaders.

That would be a completely different ball game wouldn't it?

19. shak

shak Harrr!

^ as long as there is caste system, discrimination, racial/religious hatred [strike]e.g jamhead ..[/strike] .. you cannot unite 1.2 billion or so people ..

this would keep india busy for sometime ..

20. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

av they evr in ther history had anythin bettr to do ?