China Vs India - The Future

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Nov 19, 2006.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

You are a biased, prejudiced and a stereotype breeding ignoramus. The only thing i would find if i came to the UK is the likelihood of running into your sordid existence. Scary thought. Oh by the way, we have great attitudes, you dont, Shsnawada is right so stfu.

@shsnawada :grin:

2. thunderbolt

thunderbolt New Member

hmph.. I dont make the stereotypes I just see them.. no I am not racist, I give everyone an equal chance to make an impression..

it was a fact and not an opinion, all the chinese people THAT I HAVE MET are like that.. ur in India now and trust me when u start living in the UK you would know what you think now and what you will think then has a lot of difference..

what is this, a forum for fights with retards?

I am done, nothing to say much. I am just raising the white-flag..

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

thats unbecomming of a mod... a personal attack

4. d_ist_urb_ed

By using a reference to the stereotype you are perpetrating it, no less sin than the one who concieved it. You are racist. To give everyone an equal chance to make an impression would be to give the entire population of chinese an opportunity to make an impression on you, not just the few ones that you so conveniently came in contact with.

It's not a fact. It was an opinion. If you cant tell the difference, you should look up a handy little thing called a dictionary. You deduce your moronic opinion about the chinese based on "all the chinese people THAT [you] HAVE MET" That doesnt mean that all the chinese are like that and neither are you qualified to make a statement about the same.

More or less. A n00b like you shows up and the first person to notice has his fun. In this case it is me.

As if you had another choice.

5. d_ist_urb_ed

I am not a mod anymore :beer:

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i couldnt spot the difference.

7. d_ist_urb_ed

Well, havent been closing threads......

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Oh.... you superior intelligence. The all knowing....

9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

and just as well...

10. thunderbolt

thunderbolt New Member

1) The chinese people that I have met told me they hate malaysians and english and blah blah.. so hence..its a fact.

2) I dont' have fun fighting with retards hence I am not having fun now..

3) in case ur primitive brain does not get it::: UR A RETARD..

11. d_ist_urb_ed

Going by this fallacious logic, the people i know on IGT think you're an insufferable ignoramus, hence it's a fact. I think i've effectively shown your worth here, so i'll refrain.

12. thunderbolt

thunderbolt New Member

well.. congratulations, its a ****ing matrimonial service here, isnt it? and here I thought, retards like you were on the welfare instead of some ****ing forum..

u haven't shown nothing here except that you r an arrogant bastard.. and I don't think the IGT people need to discuss on that anymore..

and yes one more thing.. learn to use ur brains for once and get ur dick out of ur ass.. oh and one more think always remember to#

[​IMG]

thats enough.. I do not want to humiliate you anymore..

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

This thread reminds me of this:
    [​IMG]

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

to bring the thread back on topic - that pic reminds me of india and china slugging it out to control geo-politics in future.

15. d_ist_urb_ed

Oh how humiliated i feel.......that an infant waves his puny fist at me.

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

But which one is which?

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

the chinese are yellow isnt it?

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:
    Yeah, actually its rather obvious.
    :)

19. notty_lad