China Vs India - The Future

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Nov 19, 2006.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

After the snide remark from the Chinese ambassador to India about the state of Arunachal Pradesh belonging to China a game of finger pointing, stupid proverbs and blowing smoke up their own asses has begun between the two countries.

Have a look at the links below%u2026

'Tortoise can never beat hare'

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Tortoise_can_never_beat_hare/articleshow/461198.cms

'By 2015, China will beat India as superpower'

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1296815.cms

China Claims Arunachal Pradesh

https://o3.indiatimes.com/monologueofanomad/archive/2006/11/15/2568478.aspx

and if that wasn%u2019t enough the comments from Indian communist party seem add a new twist to the whole charade.

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

china will kick india's a$$ if that is what this thread is about

any doubt abt that?

their economy is booming

rmb appreciated

and last but not least THEY ARE CONTROLLING THEIR POPULATION GROWTH!

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yes. interesting thread. must congratulate neo for comming up with a "controversial" thread, reliving me of my usual duties.

china's advantages over india are as follows -

1) uniformity in population - same people, same language, religion etc. in india, no 2 of us are alike.

2) a controled population. in india the people who can least afford kids are the ones who have loads of them. its such kids who grow up to become maoists and terrorists in their adulthood.

3) no democracy. in a 80% illiterate country like ours, having democracy means, having rickshahwallahs and farmers decide who out finance minister and home ministers will be. in short indian democracy is the idiocy of the masses. besides, elections having been reduced to what they have been in india (candidates are decided by how much they spend on their constituencies, what caste they belong to etc etc), it doesn't serve us any good. with china there is no democracy - which means that they have selection instead of election. they find the best set of guys to head a ministry portfolio and hand the job over to them. the smartest guys run the show in china. the idiots run the show in india. one look at the list of criminals and illiterates and other louts in out parliament should convince you.

4) total government control. in india every minister is bothered about whether his next developmental move is going to help him retain his seat or help him lose it. if congress govt proposes this, then bjp oposes it. if naidu tries to develop, then reddy (the mulayam singh yadav of the south - no less a criminal than mullah yadav) whips up sentiments amidst the rural folk to topple him. if buddhadev tries to revive the flagging industry by roping in the tatas, then mamata tries to stop it. no such thing in china. they act in a streamlined, coordinated way. the world's biggest corporate is.....china.

china has very successfully married the total control of communism with an all out free market policy. beijing's FDI is more than india's !! go figure!!

our advantages -

1) our companies are not all state owned. we have a robust private sector, which will grow even more in future. but then if this is how strong china is without a private sector, we can only imagine how healthy their economy will be once they have their own tatas and ambanis (they already have a few).

2) some of us can speak english. when the chinese learn english, even our outsourcing/bpo edge will take a walk.

4. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Global economic Forums latest report suggest otherwise...thts why those remarks from China came out. China will be paying a very heavy price for implementing one child policy......their aging population has no equivalent replacement....out of panic China has already removed one child policy for several income groups, and plan to expand on that.

anshphenomenon likes this.
  5. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

i dunno man.............nowadays.......the communists and marxists are coming up against north america...........namely chavez,castro,etc..............communism is needed in social issues and in some industrial issues as well such as workers rights,wages,etc.
    currently................capitalism will kick communist economics @$$........ america cant stand people who support the left-wing of

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

in latin america its not quite communism that making a come back - its native peoples and they are trying to decolonise. the vehicle they are using with which to make their voices heard is communism.

7. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I was looking at the AP issue a few days ago and i have to agree with jamhead and A.scorpio. But i dont know how the predicted change(s) in the chinese administration would change this balance.

And also India really needs to get its infrastructure together if it can stand a chance.

8. shak

shak Harrr!

china will own everyone's ass in 10 years .... india dont stand a chance .. we had this discussion over here few weeks ago and we all decided that china malaysia france and japan are the next BIG thing ... (with blatant inclination towards chinese)

P.S: wow!! candy for peepy

9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

japan is already kick ass.
    france has only one thing to remind the world of its importance - its veto power.
    malaysaia is a camel jockey's fantasy of a developed country.
    china is going to rule the roost though, for years to come.
    india will finish an honourable silver medalist - we started liberalisation 15 years after china. ergo we will blossom about 15 years late.

as for discussions... we also have just had a discussion with china (in fact its still on in delhi). china has promised to let india own pakistan's ass. we have in turn promised to allow them to target the rest, leaving nasa and silicon valley to us.

the biggest threat to india now, is the threat that pakistan and its jehadis will pose 10-15 years from now, when pakistan will, according to the cia's predictions, become a failed state. another pain in the ass is bangladesh.

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

HaHa
    No one till now has dwelt upon one thing.

India and China have both a mamoth agriculture sector. So no point really comapring this aspect.

China had realised long time back that in order to be a world power you need to manufacture goods, better and cheaper than any else where.

India had it ingrained in its attitude/blood, and realised it again in 90s: that Service sector is ther best way to be the world's best servant. And easy way to earn quick money.

Lets see if any of you guys can come up with even single super power (economically as well as politically) which has weak manufacturing sector but strong service sector.
    On the other hand, ALL powerful nations have always had a strong and dynamic manufacturing sector. Service sector in such cases was developed to the extent of providing the service to the manufacturing sector.

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

india's manufacturing sector is not bad. though nothing as good as china's.
    the opposite holds for china. its easier for india to emulate china than the other way round. india's agri sector will improve by leaps and bounds in the next 20 years.

usa has very little of manufacturing sector left - most blue collar jobs are already gone.

12. thunderbolt

thunderbolt New Member

Chinese... hmmm well personally, I think they are ignorant cause they feel they are not in touch with the world (USA, BRITAIN blah blah..) they sound rude cause their english vocabulary is shit... they always try to trick you and as russell peters say, tries to take every penny from you.. no I am not racist but this is what I have noticed with almost all the chinese people, they are very jealous and would not agree to spend a penny for you unless its a matter of life and death..

to be honest chinese are one of the most racist people I have ever met.. pity they can't say anything about India here in the UK. caue I am smarter then all of them ;).. and can kick their ass..
    boasting, aint I?

13. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^It's rather hard to believe your claim of superior intelligence when your writing reflects the worldview of a 7 year old sissy child whose candy was taken away by the Chinese.
    You know..really...

14. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Jozko?

jamhead likes this.
  15. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

:RollLol: Hahaha

16. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

haha... thanks for the laugh...

17. thunderbolt

thunderbolt New Member

oh if you come to UK.. you would know that, won't you?

18. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

disturbed is right. you are not. stfu.

19. thunderbolt

thunderbolt New Member

ow whatever.. I will leave u homos alone.

we all have great attitudes dont we?

jamhead likes this.