1. raghavsomani

raghavsomani New Member

Hi Everyone...
    im 18/m studyin in chennai. I write a lot of Rock/Soft Rock songs...and play the lead guitars and Keys. I
    Im looking for Musicians...drummers/bass/guitars...and vocalists..(or for that matter ANYTHING AT ALL) you can play.... in the city...to form a band.

Im looking at playing gigs round town and trying to record a bunch of own comps together. I really wanna try out new stuff and im hopefull that we can pull out something different in the city. So ...anyone intrested please reply back onto this thread and ill get back to you as soon as i can.

Raghav

2. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

can u list your music taste ... bands etc ...

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

oops ...

i moved outta chennai 2 years back ...

4. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

hi raghav,
    I live in chennai and m a lefty guitarist. I m a software engg , but i can play only hindi movie songs on the guitar. Though i love the Rock n hell kind of music.
    If u think i can work out, jus reply.
    born2tab

5. raghavsomani

raghavsomani New Member

Hi Stephen.
    well firstly as for the taste of music it can be anything from soft rock...to progressive rock to alternate...to thrash....to jazz...to latino. So music taste can be from anything to anything. Its more like...what you wanna play...im game for all kinds of things.
    Bands...is again..just as varied. Personally i like GnR/Greenday/SoD/BA/BeatlesLynardSkynard/MLTR/Sting/U2....bla bla bla bla ....so well...what about yyou?

6. raghavsomani

raghavsomani New Member

Hi born2tab.
    Well hindi film songs are good...but theres obviously a lot more youd hhave to look into with your guitar. Im more than happy to help you out with the guitar. I play a lot of guitar myself...and im playing the lead guitar in a couple of bands as well. So lets start somewhere....and i can help you out with the rest.

Raghav

7. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

nice ... you got guitars with you? electric? may be we can get together and play sometime....btw my name is not Stephen, that;s the name of the author i was quoting. I am pradeep.

8. born2tab

Hi then letz rock raghav...My phone number is [SNIP].
    my name is Surjit. I live in Teynampet.
    Just give me a call when u r free. :beer:

9. tejas

tejas ..........

^^If you want to give someone your contact details, please do so using the Private Messaging system. Do not give them out in regular threads, its for your own good. :beer:

10. born2tab

thanx tejas.
    i will keep that in mind

11. raghavsomani

raghavsomani New Member

Hi pradeep.
    Ya i have an electric Gb&A and a nice acoustic. Im using a PSR 2100 and i have a Marshall MG40 Amp. To record our stuff i use my sound card Audigy 2 z5. Its really good. Atleast i have good experiences with it. With that i also use a Creative 7.1 system...but it doesnt reallly sound very nice with heavy instruments...so just use the Amps.

Sure thing we can play sometime. What kinda stuff do you wanna play .IM currently working on some soft rock covers and own comps...

Raghav

12. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

sure we'll work it out ... someday ..where u at? email me .. this is my email id [SNIP] and my phone number : [SNIP2]he he ...

I snipped it ..... I am a mod .. :cool:

PM me dude !