Cheese consultancy!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by akkyy21, Sep 10, 2006.

1. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Nice excerpt from the well known cheese land ORKUT! :p

could any body explain this dream

hi all,
    i've seen a dream in ,im with my family in my home,suddnely i see a snake comming towards me and i some how killed it but when he died,the snake is on my hand like i m wearing it like a shirt's sleeve and then suddenly it romoved by itself..
    snake's colour was light brown

gaja
    8/11/2006 7:01 AM
    Hi!
    To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced.
    The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.

ka♪an
    8/11/2006 1:28 PM
    nice xplanation!

gaja
    8/12/2006 1:13 AM
    Thanx yar!
    but anyway that is not my own knowledge, i got it from a book regarding dreams.

Najeeha
    8/13/2006 6:20 AM
    thnax
    thanx buddy,the same expaination u give me that i thought...its good that u know about the interpetations of dreams.take care

Rutuja
    9/9/2006 8:53 AM
    hey i saw a snake... then i saw a dog chasing it... after a couple of minutes i saw a mongoose.. n this dog even chased the mongoose... any clue what it means?

2. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:
    that means..ur dog is confused.....

vini and Garima like this.
  3. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

lol nice answer taxy

4. shak

shak Harrr!

no offence taxyse your explanation is quite accurate .. but here is mine ..

" its about time you got your dog a b!tch"

Garima likes this.
  5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Haha,.. atta boy!