Check this out pretty interesting and addictive!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by ats, Dec 20, 2005.

1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

and yea....ive just posted the answers...if anybody needs the logic behind each....feel free to ask

Hardik likes this.
  2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I need logic behind all :eek::

3. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

4. shak

shak Harrr!

hey doc how did you managed to find the trick with the ceaser's box .. cuz i couldnt .. i thought it was ceaser salad .. cuz it even had a pic of ceaser's salad on the page .. but then i gave up and used a walkthrough for that level .. i know its cheating .. but just out of curiosity .. was there any clue on the page leading to ceaser's box that i missed?

5. shak

shak Harrr!

lol@guitarboy .. i used that link to get myslef through the ceaser's box level ..

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

:phbbt:
    man........ill take the walk thru off.....if u want
    i spent almost 6 hrs yesteday tryin to solve this yesteraday and almost an hour makin the walkthrough today......
    am hurt now :( :cry1:
    ...anyway i see you hava a walkthrough ......so no need post mine

7. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

ha ha Dr... relax. I asked to make u red. :p

8. shak

shak Harrr!

no dont take that off!!!
    listen i had a look at the link .. and you know the walkthrough in the link doesnt povides you with the answers .. it only gives you hints . but yours provides the correct answer and a maestro who is there to answer the logics (i.e dactur the great) so yours is much much better .. keep it posted ..

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ok......
    the thing below the doors song was in some code...90% of the things here are ciphers...so i tried this at rot13.com the link in a previuous level...dint work out.........
    there was ceaser salad there.......i thougt that mebbe it was related to ceaser or salad.......more of ceaser coz salad as a clue becomes too vague
    so i googled for ceaser + cipher.....
    this was after some 1-1.5hrs...:eek::
    there was a vague reference to dan browns da vinci code in level 9 i thing ith the load nero thing...the title was devil or saints...which reminds me of angels and demons...
    anywho da vinci code mention the caesar code somewhere......so looked it up.......
    tried combinations and with the 6 combo this worked out........
    ^^hmm..that was easier said than done :think:

10. shak

shak Harrr!

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:
    so thats what it was!! ... yeah i noticed that as well .. the guy uses ciphers alot .. i had a feeling that the jumble of letters might be a cipher but then i thougt there must be some clue to de-ciphring it all .. and of course ceaser's salad wasnt one .. i even tried looking in the lettice leaves and the salad dressing :RollLol: .. i neva used google to look for ceaser + cipher (damn) .. kudos to you doctor ..

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

typethw thing they have given the wiwvr and suicv on the keyboard in the picture..the keyboard in the pic is wierd....so they place in which the letters are there on the normal keyboard co- relate that with the keys in thepicture...and u get fifth and quint out of wiwvr and suicv

ok this was tricky...the only possible clue was the url...which says ..sing along.....this had to be a song....for some reason that vat 69 looked familiar....and then i noticed that in the kopcha there was a map of california...despite that it took me a long time to recollect the relevant lyrics...
    ..we havent had that spirit here since 1969...
    ..she got a mercedes benz.....
    ..stab with their steel and knives...
    so i gave it shot...vairous comobos....hotel california/eagles....eagles/california...etc.this one stuck

chek the source...it gives a link www.rot13.com put the cipher in there gurobbx...and you get a thebook...so change the URL accordingly

google this text...you see its from the book of mozilla....i tried that as the url..dint work..tried mozill.asp...and bingo!!
    watch any england cricket match
    this used to be my fav pass time....cheking out waht no. gives waht ascii character...and noticed the numbers in the source...:) this was sheer luck

again luck....the man with the golden gun..the clues were there...aston martin, and martini..need i say more??

T9 in the cell:) to the rescue

chek the source...it says this at the top clue: hpshfpvt.bojnbufe...so i used rot13..no luck...tried reversing it and then ro13...still no luck..then shifted each letter to the left..and am back in buissiness

explained this already

common its rt there...yeoj...that is so joey....and tried friends....then i got that ulta thing for otherwayround...so tried that...

again a stupid cipher...a is z...so

ok this was a big matka....i had gone thru the source and all without luck....the zip had to have some meaning to it.......the url says DONTCHANGETHIS so something has to change ...changed the extension and bingo

googled victrola and found that victrola is a talking machine...from wikipediea....talking machine and satllite drove me to satellite phone= iridium ....later on realised that 66 in periodic table is iridium

self explainatory...belive me typed lots of dirty parts:p: b4 reaching this one

considering the nature of the wholw quiz so far...i decided against not goin for diamond....hunted for synonyms of diamond...came acorss solitaire..bingo...it fits..solitarie in windows...so creator of solitarie...and viola...

had the answers from above

this was decent...earlier i was thinkin of olympics in diff languages...but then noticed that the dancer was a chinky...so tried chinese and japanese names of olympics..no luck..the links were only there in the rings..so googled 5 rings and japanese...came across that book....the book of 5 rings..which is apparantly like the art of war.....the name of the book....gorinno sho...or also gorin no sho tried those 2 b4 trying gorinnosho

these are stations...and they are clockwise..
    orange was trial and error

common...this was in my face...first there is an asterix.....i have the game on my cel.....asterix rescue obelix...that font was too familiar....ant the 36-24-36 << in proper lingo are statistics, u relate that to the asterix comic series u get vitalstatistix the village chief
    fiarly simple..this is that flag thing they use
    all alpha bets except s...i tried miss..drop...missed...dropped....skip....skipped..and am there...

12. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

wow!!you are gr8 doc....i feel i am really dumb....i din get beyond 7
    reps for you....and to the one who started this thread...:)

13. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

^^^ Doc : Why did you post that.. How saad.....

14. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

i got bbored :( damn

15. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Doc : You spoilt it alll....

16. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Doc...tussi tope ho :nw:

I still need the logic behind the 10th one :eek::

17. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

@ Wiz : See the picture name is level9.jpg But you are actually in Level 10.. So change the URL to level10.jpg and get the clue..

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

whoa...cool..thanx :)

19. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

No problem bro..