Check out this Mallu rock video

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by mathai, Sep 24, 2005.

1. mathai

mathai Mathai Learns To Rock

nimisha likes this.
  2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

3. mathai

mathai Mathai Learns To Rock

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hehehe yeah.......the starting is damn cooooool!god awdsome riffs!really liked it........but whats crap is during the interlude part there is a crappy dj playing some crap ****!

5. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

oh man...MULLU ROCK!!!....this is coooll....nice video...never heard of mallu rock bands....though i didnt understand a thing,the song was good...and man,did they all look like real rock stars..:);)

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yup,, i love the starting.........mind blowing stuff........really vintage n enegetic song!:rock:

7. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

good one

nice video..........but,,,,,,,,,,,,is it necessary if u have guy who has nothing to do in a band then make him the dj??? even if there is no dj required..........already so many ppll have currupted rock music ,,,,,theres no need do it more......

any ways didnt get what they were sayin.............can anybody translate?

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ok......the nada nada nada (n times) means walk/run!
    im not mahir in mallu,, i can only undertsand da filmi dialogues :grin:

9. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey till today i thought that was a tamil stuffs .. I had seen it on SS music sometime back ... didnt like it much ....

10. BrO`'kEn_SwOrD

BrO`'kEn_SwOrD New Member

wat can i say..... just nadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanada
    anyways..... nice song n video is like real ROCK video. n the 'avtars' of all these guys like rock star....so rating 7.5/10

nadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanada

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey why wht happened dude ... How the hell i am supposed to know wht language it IS !!!! Nor am i a mallu or a tamilian !!!!!!

12. saddisticlord

saddisticlord New Member

well the bands real cool ...the thing is the lead guitarist has already split from the flock ....thts wat i heard ....the whole concept s amazing ......first of all coz its a mallu rock band and mallu lyrics.....and its like real tough to blive.....they've sumhow managed to cum up with real gud stuff......and its real vintage......and the lyrics are super cool ....even though they are in mal.....im frm kerala ......and they make helluva lota sense ....not the kinda nonsense bands like linkin park means......its sum heavy stuff.......the themes based on breakin away from ur family and ties......and hu'll be there ...when ur worth crap .......who gives a crap abt u ...stuff like tht.....

avial= one of the best .......( its not eng....so duznt count...but still luv em )

13. jekyll

jekyll Banned

^ what is nonsense in Linkin Park .. please back your accusations with appropriate evidences

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

the song sounded like a malu version of that savage garden song at times. good guitar tho.

the singers dont look like rockstars or i am not used to seeing such rockers maybe.

the only plus ;) (and unrequired) part of the music vedio was that girl sitting on a commode that too without a seat !!!

15. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

[BOLLYWOOD, PATRIOTIC VOICE=] Theyre not just rockers, theyre INDIAN rockers. They dont do the same ol' crap all over again. (unless they did it in another language) [/BOLLYWOOD, PATRIOTIC VOICE]