check out nothing else matters and woh lamhe jal cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by magicalaks, May 5, 2006.

1. magicalaks

magicalaks New Member

hello everybody.... finally i have come up wid these 2 songs... first one is the lamhe by jal..... just tried to give it a new style... and the second one is one of the best rocksongs.... it is nothing else matters from metallica.... i have played these songs on 12 string acoustic guitar.... please do reply abt the vocals and guitar.... love to all.... pleasure up....

www.soundclick.com/khulaaakash

metal_fan69 and vini like this.
  2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

wo lamhe-
    nice guitaring..singing- u can sing really well man! :nw: but u still need to practice ur vocal chords :) im impressed!

NEM-
    chords u used wre right! but notes and timing hitches remain at few places :eek:: but still..good effort..good attempt at singing!

REPS for u

3. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

You have covered the S&M version right? It is very difficult to match the 'James Heitfield voice'

Did it really well.. reps for u :beer:

4. magicalaks

magicalaks New Member

thanks

thank u very much for these gr8 replies.... xpecting some more.....

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  5. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

man i liked the lamhe cover but aadat strummin was verry confusing n out if i'm not being too harsh :? neways.....i wud hav liked to hav u as my vocalist as i aint a master thr lol....

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

which one is s&m version..can someone enlighten?

7. @magicalaks good work dude..my fav one will be woh lamhey...cuz your voice suits... reps for sure..buddy..keep it up...

8. magicalaks

magicalaks New Member

thanks everybody......!!!!

thanks to everybody who replied...... my love to you all....and vini nothing else matters is the s&m version...... i have tried to get my hands on it.....

9. divyasixteen

divyasixteen New Member

hey, can u post the chords / tabs for woh lamhey

10. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

Very nice. A little bit of work is needed in "Wo Lamhe" comparing the original version. Well done !

11. ace_gaurav

ace_gaurav New Member

can some1 plz post chords of woh lamhey..??..n nice work dude..i have been desperately tryin to get d lead of nothin else matters right..but still strugglin..juzz a newie btw.. :p

12. harisind

harisind New Member

dude nothin else matters n man who sold the world rock....
    u hav very nice vocals.... well suited 4 these songs.....
    although i'm a newbie givin these comments.....
    hope 2 hear more such songs....

13. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey magicalaks man i can say that u got some really cool vocals going there. do practice and u will get some cool response man. very good. and for 4 months of guitarin u can catch up to all these chords is very good too. do hard work there and u can be a guitar hero your self. very very good. all the best for the future recordings will check it out for sure.

14. Wake up nite

Wake up nite New Member

u have an awsum voice! n gud guitarin gud job