Check Out My Shred and Give Comments Please

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by MelodicShredder, Nov 20, 2005.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Why did you have a backing track. There's no relation to that to your guitar solo. Some fast licks here and there but no sense to the track. No proper timing too.
    Dont wanna comment on your speed like the other 'cos I cannot even play half your speed. I liked your tone but I can hear your speaker breaking up. You tone can cut through the mix.

Honestly a practice like this is just a waste of time and energy. Play something productive and meaningful which combines your shred technique and play a melody over a basic rhythm and try making it look like a solo. This way you get to practice everything and at the same time the other things also comes in place.

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

dude, im not gonna lie by saying u aint fast, at least u are way faster than me,
    but dude, try to live up to ur id...try being more meloic and in sych with the backing. Ur aim shud be to produce something musical, not technical