Check out my recordings !

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by GN-Rahul, Mar 18, 2006.

1. GN-Rahul

GN-Rahul Banned

Hello people ,

I am new on this forum.

Recently i have made some recordings of english songs.Anyone of you interested in them , check out my website (soundpage) -

www.soundclick.com/gn-rahul

Please don't forget to vote and leave any comments on my message board there or here too...as you wish.

Secondly , i am from Faridabad (Haryana).If anyone is interested in English music playing (beatles , pink floyd , country music type...but not heavy metal or nu-metal) you can pm me...or check my profile for my email id

Thanks ,

Rahul

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Thread moved to IGT soundtrack forum.

3. GN-Rahul

GN-Rahul Banned

All i can say is that this forum truely sucks and is filled with people who are crazy for females and girls.NOT EVEN ONE person has come here to say welcome or i don't think listened to my songs.

My songs have hit the charts so i really don't need YOUR support out here.Probably you don't have that musical taste.

Great place , really great.

Moderator , get my screenname out of here.I want to leave these forums ,

Thanks ,

Rahul

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

have some patience, you have been here just one day, take a chill pill...anywys
    i did chek out ur recordings....some of em....
    the strumming at times leaves much to be desired, and u end up giving a wierd accent to them, but a good effort tho.......
    anyways..u r free to go wherever man....no point in me dissin u...

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:
    How very true!
    Anyway I welcome you here. (Even the mods havent LOL again)

My laptop speakers dont do full justice to your songs, so will listen once again tomorrow at home.

But anyway, I can still say, you have good vox. + in the mix, teh vocals did stand out; very unlike many ppl, who drown the vocals in the toatl mix.

6. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

gimme a break .. ur laffing as if its a babe paradise here .. huh .. I must admit there are more gals in muh microcontroller classes than IGT ..

EDIT: I heard a couple of ur recordings .. good effort .. n i like them coz u've shown lotta potential .. jz a some maturity in ur voice .. n u'l sing well .. I liked da way u used a different pattern of guitarin in summer of 69 .. keep 'em comin .. i'm sure u'l improve a lot from here on ..