Check out my Instrumental!

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Quadrophenia, May 12, 2005.

1. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

2. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

It says that its not been cleared yet.. check back tomorrow.. sorry bro.. check it again..

3. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

yup! same error. see whats wrong bro
    the web freakd out ma Media lol.

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

duh

sound really nice in the begining ... however in the latter part ... there seems to be some laziness in the notes (may B that was intentional) ... some notes sound discordant and that sounds spicey ... good ...

however, i dont like that fat distorted sound ... u cudda record that with your mids slightly down ... but thats just my preference the way i wud do ... upto u ...

overall sounds authentic :)

a request: the reason for the title of the piece ?

5. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

ssslayer..thanx man..i do realise distortion was really high on that..number of ppl told me..i dont know it worked for me i guess (and also i havent read my effects pedal manual :p)

title of the peice ...is what it says,.chose it cause its the sign of hope and peace..(i think..lol)

6. shak

shak Harrr!

not bad .. ...

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

good work....

8. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

hmm nice...........for rango main ur timing wasnt good in the first part of the solo .............2nd part was quite nice!!

9. Bleeding Guitar

10. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

It worked on the lo band version. Anyways.. authentic work, Quad.. Distortion was a bit too much.. but overall.. i would give it A.. atleast people are coming out with their own original work..

Cheers for Quad.. You the man..

11. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

thanx adnan.. appreciate it.yes i am aware of the distortion :p

12. Bleeding Guitar

did u guyz checked mine yet????

13. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

@bleeding guitar, thats some heavy guitaring..sounds like u're into metal :p

14. Bleeding Guitar

hell yea bro .. i'll upload more but now just got ma processor fixed up man

15. nab_guitarist

nab_guitarist New Member

Hey !! Bleeding Guitar. u Heal me is Excellent.. ill shortly upload my work tooo

and QuadroPhoniea.. ur Deya.. is Quite interesting but somewhere ur solo gets out of
    the Rhytem..

keep and eye on that :D

AdiouS guYZ..

16. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

i am aware of the solos :(( first ones i ever did..i was playing in bm pentatonic.. anyone got anyone got any better suggestions for that scale..i'm thinking of redoing it now :annoyed:

17. Bleeding Guitar

yea bro something is wrong lol i uploaded the full thing its like not even half of it there .. well will fix that problem soon. thankx anywayz :)

Quadrophenia: Am at work ryte now .. will post abt all the info of Bm Pentatonic as soon as i go home ... till them .. Keep Rollin.