Check out my cover of Pyaar Ka Pal( sung by Shailja)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Keoraf, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Guys i've just uploaded this wonderful song, i did the musical rendition, but the song is sung by Shailja, i hope she will forgive me this, cause i didn't ask her any permission. I just wanted to know how it would be sounded with all the musical rendition! So i think it sounds really great!!!!!

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=645920

Shailja, i hope you'll like this, please forgive me my insolence for not asking you for your permission!
    You could listen the original of Shailja herself:

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=566901

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

No comments yet!!!

3. Shailja

Shailja New Member

OH, god.... KEO, yaarrrrr.... u've dun a gud job, musicwise... but the SUR's and rhythms at places aren't coinciding.!!!..... SEND ME THE TRACK AND I'LL DO THE VOICE OVERS!!!! i'm dun wid my showz, so i can work on a coupla extra tracks....
    while i do em, i hope ya don't mind removing the song.... PLZ!!!.... :)....
    thanks!....
    Shailja

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Ooh, thx alot you loved it Shailja, and don't be afraid, its already removed, at this moment i'm on my work, so as soon as i get home, in about 3 hours from now, i'll upload the instrumental version for you! Yes, you're right, the Sur and the rhythms weren't that good, i'm sure this time it will be allright! I tried to correct the rhythms, but unfortunately, it wasn't possible over the whole track!

5. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Ok. Drama over. Now spam.

6. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

^
    +1

I wanna listen to it.

PC +1

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Shailja, i've just uloaded (y)our newest version of this song, i think this one is better, much better! I hope you'll like it, i certainly do!!!:cool:

9. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Just updated this beautiful song, Shailja has sung this again, this time the vocals are recorded better as the previous version, i guess you must listen this guys!

10. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey Shailja, i think no one liked our version of Pal, so many views and not even one reply!!!!!

11. Najjy

Najjy New Member

Dude its not that we don't like it. It’s that we don’t know what to say. Totally speechless.

Enjoy the ambiance of the silence shortly followed by a thunderous uproar and a presenter shouting TALIYA.

12. loyal

loyal New Member

Awesome !!!, This is one of the best recordings on IGT.
    fantastis

@Keoraf,
    people are indeed speechless !!.

13. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey guys thanks for your reply, and yes, i'm speechless too, just because i've never heard someone sing soooo good as Shailja (i think she'll be a professional real soon), so i'm proud that she wanted to sing the song i made!

14. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

Keoraf the name of the song is "pal" ...and yeh i heard it and its amazing...u did some great music ..how did u do that?i mean what instruments u are using or what softwares u have used?

15. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thx alot man, i make my music just using my keyboard, Korg N364 sythesizer, my PC and lots of VST instruments and effects. For this song i used Real Guitar - Musiclab, bas synth Trilogy - Spectrasonics, the drums EZDrummer - Toontrack and Absynt from Native Instruments. These are all Virtual instruments to be used in almost all sequencers. I used it along with Cubase Sx 3, after making the song it has to be mastered the proper way ofcourse to be sounded better.

16. argee

argee New Member

really good

Simply awesome dood...the singing is simply superb..jus one place where I felt she missed the beat..Shailaja has gotta beautiful voice..

CAn you please share the chords and the strumming

17. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

These are the chords played in that particularly part:

/C#/ C#sus4/
    Hum rahe ya na rahe kal
    / Ebm/ C#/
    Kal yaad aayenge yeh pal
    /C#/ C#sus4/
    Pal, yeh hain pyaar ke pal
    / Ebm/ C#/
    Chal, aa mere sang chal
    /Bbm/ G#/
    Chal, soche kya
    / C#sus4/ C#/
    Chhoti si hai zindagi
    /Bbm/ G#/ C#sus4/ C#/
    Kal mil aayen toh hogi khush naseebi
    /C#/ C#sus4/ C#/
    Hum rahe ya na rahe, yaad aayenge yeh pal

I'm sorry for the strumming man, i just played that on my keyboard cause i'm not a guitarist!!

18. kaylash

kaylash Member

wow

its really great. excellent. voice and music just excellent

Kaylash

19. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thx Kaylash, and yes you are right, the vocals are really good, this girl has a golden voice!!!

20. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Btw argee forgot to say, the chords i posted are in the C#-major as you certainly should have noticed, but the original song is in the E-scale!
    I played it 3 notes lower cause Shailja sung it in this scale!