Check out Ma Nu Song - Eternity

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by musicmanPKR, Nov 18, 2007.

1. musicmanPKR

musicmanPKR New Member

Hey Everyone,

Check Out Ma Nu Song "Eternity"

Pure Instrumental, Pure Experimentative

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

nice soothin tune........... reps....................

3. musicmanPKR

musicmanPKR New Member

66 views and just one reply

where is everyone

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Listened your Eternity man, its nicely done as it really sounds good, nice recording aswell, my compliments!

One thing i didn't liked very much, but this is just my opinion, you played some around with the stereo, but i think you played too much, its tooooo much stereo( if you know what i mean), its a good try-out, but i think you should temper the stereo effects just a bit, cause when some music has too much stereo, like this song definitely has, its going to annoy the listener and i don't think that is the intention!
    Overall, you did an excellent job, just keep going man!!!

Take care!

5. musicmanPKR

musicmanPKR New Member

hey thanx for that valuable review

ya actually this was pure experimentation

I wasn't considering to re-up this
    but now as u ahve pointed out, i'll get the final 'Un-over-stereo-ed' version out soon

Thanx

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I'm just listening to your newer version and yes this version is much better i guess, but please have in mind, its just my opnion!
    In my opinion when making music, you don't have to make your tracks stereo manually cause most VST-instruments are made stereo of there own, so using the instruments in your tracks is enough to get a stereo feeling. For example, when making a drum track, the separate sounds are panned a bit so it isn't necessary to stereo-izing the sound manually, just make a fill-in using the Toms, Cymbals and the Base Drum(the Kick) and you'll know what i try to say. Ofcourse, if you want to have a "more" stereo feeling in your tracks you can add a little panning, but not too much!
    And once again man, i really think you did an excellent job, keep going man and take care!!!

7. musicmanPKR

musicmanPKR New Member

Thanx Buddy

Thanx for dat review

ya i can understand what u're tryin to say. but ya, everyones got a style of their own. the first one was experimental overpanning. in this version the panning is done so dat each soun and variation can be heard fully.

thanx for ur opinion ,, much appreciated