check out cover of lamhey

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Imranyou2k5, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

i played the guitar even when i have been playin only for 2 or 3 months which u can tell but i cover this song and how is my voice it took alot of practice for me to get at this level with teacher please write any comments
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/6/aankhen_music.htm

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

very frank and succinct:

1. guitar sounds good (some places there is a lack of flow - but that comes with time n practice)
    2. vocals ... seems like too much effort/mind on guitar not on singing ...
    3. overall ... good

3. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

thank you for ur comments its hard to play and sing lol im just worried about my voice cuz i wanna be a lead singer

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

then sing along with the song ... and record ... u will know yourself where u are going off ...
    forget guitar for a while ...

5. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

very good excellent vocal is excellent guitar is also good but also need improvement.....

6. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

if i sing along with the song and recorded it ppl criticize me hear and say im not playin my own guitar and im not coverin songs

7. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

thank u very much now im looking for my band lol who wants to join me lol ill just sing not play

8. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

why does it sound like a banjo?..lol anyway..good effort ;)

9. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

i have no clue why it sounds like a banjo lol but thanks

10. nadish

nadish Active Member

Hey Imran... If u want to be successfull in ur life, then dont pay attention to others if they are criticizing u and ur work... Coz ppl will criticize u ultill u are not famous, and once u r famous, the same ppl will begin to encourage u...

11. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

i know nadish buddy but i just wanna know if i can actually be a singer and im not wasting my time with this music cuz some ppl do waste their time lol

12. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

man i wanna move to lhr start up a band nuthin goin on in los angeles

13. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

nice work imran.. but try to go in rythm.. and dont lose it.. You are putting extra effort in ur voice to get the vibratio in it.. but i recommend that dont do that.. that effect will be automatically added to ur voice after some practice.. dont worry abou that.. just keep a good rythm..

try this one.. the lamhey unplugged.. recorded a year back.. while i was sitting at home lolz...
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/strummings_music.htm

14. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

thanx its ppl like u that help so much thanx alot man i heard ur lamhey and ur voice is really pure and awesome but ur not singin with the music and the voice is goin one place and the music is goin another place. but dont mind me i dont know too much ur still awesome lol

15. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz.. was it so.. ummm :eek:: it cant be.. i practised a lot for this one before..

16. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

dont worry ur voice is good even i had a lack of flow sometimes its abt the voice cuz its easy to learn rhythm

17. IaMaKidRocKa

IaMaKidRocKa New Member

your version of adaat without any music, is to slow, not very good no offense, but if u took off the effect you have on your voice, it might be better

18. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

that one was before i got lessons but hear my lamhey and piya and tau phir aao

19. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

very nice work bohat aala

20. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

hey imran record ur aadat with guitar it willl rock