Check out! Call anywhere in India for free!!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by g0g0l, Apr 6, 2006.

1. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Hey guys! I have found a gr8 software that give you the chance to call to any phones across the India for free. The name of the software is globe7. It's not a complete free service, you need to dl the software and make a new account( It does not need any money). After that, you get talktime worth $1 for free.After that either you need to Recharge it, or complete any offers given...
    (You can always make new accounts by the way....:))
    Not only that, you will get, free online TV player, Radio, Voice chat, Video chat etc with it.....

check it out !
    Visit the website for more info
    www.globe7.com
    Did ya like it??????????

2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Wow! You people rock man! Not even an answer. I have decided one thing, this my last post in Computer Forum, never gonna post again. Thank you all.......

3. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

dude...its just 100 free minutes...and its PC to PC calls..u can use the yahoo messenger to call anywhere without any cost..thru voice chat....why do we need one more software...:think:

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

arre that is what I was trying to say! That is not PC to PC calls, but PC to any phonecall Including BSNL Reliance and TATA(PC to PC call can also be made using the software and that's free)!!! Can you believe it!!!!
    You can always make a new account and get another 100 mins free,,,,

5. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

you sure about this...i'll have to check this thing...have you tried it out,as in made calls to ur friends wiht da s/w??

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

100 minutes is for PC2PC or PC2fone
    not clear
    im sure it would ask us to give sumthing like give 50 email id of ur pals or visit our sponsors or participate in some contest and all that crap

7. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

saala, warna il do the calls and at the end, i l be gettin a nice hefty bill.....

8. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

lemme make this clear.

there are very few software which DO NOT offer free pc to pc calls. no one is going to dish out cash for pc to pc calls. this software offers the first 100 minutes of your PC TO PHONE calls free. i hope you heard me rite.

9. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^Thank you Sayan for sorting it out. Now, have you got your answer????
    If you want more free calls, just sign up for a new ID;)

10. abhimanjrekar

^^ yaar , it s not workin my place....

11. mr singh

mr singh New Member

does it only wrk n india?

12. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Ya it does. IT WORKS ALL OVER INDIA......

13. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Why not!!!
    Do you have Bsnl broadband?? If you have it then it must work.. Coz it's VOIP which does not depend on places. Use 91before the no. and press dial (Not the green calling button)..i.e. if you want to call 9830012345 then dial 919830012345
    It got to work
    For landline..
    If you want to call 022-12345678
    then dial 912212345678..

Does it work now>?????

14. abhimanjrekar

^^ wen i launch it, its not coming only...the numbers come after wards...its not launching...does it work on 98???

15. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Ha ha ha.....
    You didn't sigup, that's why...

When you open the software, screen comes saying sign in or new users? sign up....

Sign in with your provided email adderss and the given password...

16. abhimanjrekar

im talkin of launching after the installation part re...after the setup......

17. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Ohi to bola man!
    After you install it, you should first register. After that only, you will be able to talk...
    Is there any other problem??
    Tell me in details...
    or visit
    https://www.globe7.com/faqs.php

18. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

here is the process given by the site for installing

To get started, you just need to install the downloaded ‘Globe7setup1.0.0.0.exe’. Installing Globe7 is quite easy and it requires no special computer skills.
    Once the installation is completed, Globe7 application will open along with a window displaying the registration form. Before you get started, you need to setup an account by registering with Globe7.
    Complete the registration form by providing your personal information along with your e mail ID. You will receive your Globe7 ID and a Login password to your e mail. You need to use your Globe7 ID and Login password to login Globe7 application. Apart from the Login password, you are also provided with a Billing Password which can be used to check your Globe7 account.
    Once you get your Globe7 ID and password, you are ready to use Globe7. When you click on the Globe7 exe icon, an authentication window will open along with the application. Login with your Globe7 ID, Login password and get started.

19. abhimanjrekar

What platforms does Globe7 support?

Currently, Globe7 supports Windows 2000 and XP. Future enhancements will support Linux, Mac OS, Palm OS and Pocket PC.

there it is....IT DOESNT SUPPORT WINDOWS 98..i got my answer...

20. enable_vipin

enable_vipin Rhythm_Guitarist

@sugata hey man..this awesome..i just checked it..its working fine on my system..thanks dude for sharing it....i just want to know that there is no hidden bills....if it is totally free than its amazing..reps for u man....