Check my version of Dil Kya Kare - Instant Karma

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Keoraf, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Posted this song more than a year ago, unfortunately i never got any kind of replies, criticism etc., i really don't know why cause in my opinion it isn't so bad, is it?

https://soundclick.com/share?songid=4956958

3. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Good one

Well no ofcourse its not bad. Why do u say this? Although I may not be the person to look at the intricacies of the keyboard music. But may be there's not enough 'punch'. Is that something to do with Bass effect in the tune? Wel i really dont know. But I can listen to it in repeat mode. that is for sure.
    :cool:

Can you think of making theme music too? Where there's a constant bass in the background and various arrays of instruments are played in the foreground. Recently I got in the habit of downloading theme music of some war movies and just listening to them makes me move to that zone.

4. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

never heard this song before......but nice mixing and playing........cant really comment much as i havent heard the original.......but keep going dude.......

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thanks Parry for your reply, and yes i can think of making theme music but unfortunately its not my area, if you know what i mean, its not that i don't want to do it, maybe in the future!

Sukrut its remarkable you didn't heard this song, its a song from Shaan and its the Instant Karma version of Dil Kya Kare Jab Kissi Se from movie Julie!
    Here you can listen to the original Instant Karma version:
    https://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=PwvNjhwRazs

6. paati

paati New Member

the lead sounds u have chosen are obnoxious. very desi doordarshanish. shrill, pierces the ears. maybe thats why ppl are stopping it after first 10 seconds. choose some contemprary modern tones.

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Maybe you're right about the lead sound, its possible that some people don't like it, though i like it(but maybe it is because i made it;) ), but maybe i'll try some other sound some day!
    Anyhow, thanks for listening at least the first 10 sec!

Take care man!