$- Cheap mp4 players ( duplicate iPods )

Discussion in 'Bengali Chit Chat Lounge' started by nik_bokacheley, Oct 5, 2006.

1. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

I have no music system nor a walkman. Hence I am looking for something cheap. One of my friend told me I would get a duplicate make of ipod mp4 , 1 gb @ 2000 rs. Do you guys have any idea about the cheap pods ?? Video enabled and USB transfer, 1GB memory.. Reply at the earliest...

nIK!:nw:

2. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

i got it.....but it dusnt play mp4 files....and u hav to go through a lot of trouble to play vidz on it......sound quality is poor

3. nik_bokacheley

Tell me more about it ?? How to play vidz ? And give me all possible tips and tricks... and drawbacks as well...

^^^^

Thanks..

4. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

well for one....u hav to go through the pain of searching for an amv convertor......amv is the format of the vid wich the mp4 player will play.......other than that.....if u drop it......the player has had it.......sound quality is very bad.....u cant hear anything if ur sitting in a train or any other public place
    it wud be better if u go for the normal mp3 player of orchid or sandisk wich are also for the same price

5. nik_bokacheley

^^ Hey help... I have bought a MP4 player of 512 mb.. The problem is that :: files loaded in the 1st 108mb is playable others are not playing.. Help..

6. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

try to put them in folders

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Why is this thread in BCCL?

8. nik_bokacheley

Creating folders won't work.. Any mediea file placed within the 108 mb is playing others all show up format error. But when I place the same file within the 1st 108mb it plays well.. Help..

9. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

throw da ipod away.....................ei, 700-800 die mp3 player 256 mb r kinle seta bhalo hobe? mane thikthak cholbe toh?

10. nik_bokacheley

Yep. Go to fancy market. You'll find varieties. One bad news. My mp4 memory shrunk to 108 mbs. I can hold 108 mbs file. I realized it was a fake memory. It showed 512mb but after partion it was restored to it's original memory.

nIK!:nw:

11. LEFTY_GUITARIST

ote sala, otay toh bhoy amaro................ki kore bujhbo thik ache??? bari gie jodi deki kharap?

12. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Mp4 Rocks...for 6 months. Then it cracks up.
    Only 23 Mp3s can be put in a mp4 player. Videos can be resized for it using the software provided.
    Sound quality depends on the company, some are good, some are bad.
    Other things are good. I use it for reading ebooks. It accepts txt files.

13. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Aamar ek bondhu aaj Chandni theke mp3 player kinechhe Creative-er. FM-o aache. 512 MB cost Rs. 3000/-.

14. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

didnt go that way. bought a creative MuVo 512 slim two days ago. am in love with it already.

15. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Koto porechhe? Aamar bondhu-o otai kinechhe. Kaal shunchhilam, besh bepok jinish and good headphones too.

16. rajibctg

rajibctg New Member

these cheap mp4 players aren't that bad. But you need to live with mediocre sound quality. I've got one and it crashed recently didn't play any mp3's then i downloaded a firmware for the player and basically resetted it. They are very unstable but still Id say value for money!!!!

17. LEFTY_GUITARIST

how much dose these things cost??? Hey FL, help us if you can!!!

can i get one mp3 player within 600-700 rs?? 256 meory ones! i saw one in big bazar...fm + 256 mb memory plus cd warrenty n stuff for 1500/....

18. rockbabun

rockbabun New Member

amar akta mp4 royechhe...chandni theke kena...2 gb..1400/- dam. maal tate media player diye music synk na korle play korte pare na. it has fm, voice recording,e book reeder (txt) pic viewer. video quality poor. sound -> ROCKS!!

19. nik_bokacheley

2 gb pachhis ?? na kom ??

20. talk2devid

talk2devid New Member

hi.....all

the fake(!) iPod i think quite good of it's range. Perhaps it need some extra things like ASF converter. But Remember one thing All This Comes With VIRUS(S) because after purchasing when i'll scan the device using my anti virus program - it will detect -

1. Fooool.exe
    2. Explorer.exe - unfortunatly both of them are known trojan :)

Simply i'll remove them. So Please keep special attention when you plug in the device in your PC or Laptop.

Regards.
    David