Che Guevara

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Iraqita_EP, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

Che Guevara.A modern day revolutionary who has inspired many to stand up against injustice in their part of the world even if they didnt believe in his ideaology......he was a leader of the cuban revolution and was killed in bolivia in 1967 at the hands of cia assasins....a middle class man who turned into a fighter for justice and equality........now even though some of u may say castro has estabilished a dictatorship and its communism and all that shit........education and employment rates hav gone up....healthcare though not the best.....is better than the one provided before
    ive just bought the book motorcycle diaries by him....hope it will be a good read.....any of u read his books??

2. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

I've seen the movie. Love the soundtrack.

3. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^cool man

4. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

i have only seen his face as a tatoo. if i really knew him i would have got it myself. t looks damn cool

5. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

dude u shud read about him on wikipedia......and if ur really interested there is a site called che-lives.com

6. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

7. The wonderful thing about Che Guevara is that even though they (CAI) assasinated him they can never destroy his ideals.

Amazingly but not suprisingly his Image is as potent as ever. People are still inspired by his vision.

I remember his Iconic image blazed everywhere back in the 60's when I was a kid. That image is still there and young kids like you are learning about him with the same passion.

As long as there is inequality in this world revolutionary leaders like him fighting for Justice and Freedom will remain immortal.
    Much to the displeasure of the imperialists and fascists.

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I find (rather found, since it aint no more) Rage Against The Machine also revol00tionary.

9. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^i no...me dad was tellng me about it....all my relatives are worried that i may turn out to be a communist but my parents r totally cool bout it.....theyve given me loads of informative books on revolutionary thinkers like him

10. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

well...ur right.....rage put their careers on the line to get their belief across to people.....they performed outside wall street where they were banned from performing a day before.....and shut down the stock exchange....micheal moore was also there supporting them

11. Ibanezed

Ibanezed New Member

hmm ...motor cycle diaries ..if it is for those 2 argentinians travellings around ..my bro is a mad fan of the mov and the book!

12. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

yea its the same........its about how ernesto travels around south america and sees the poverty and helplessness and at the end of the journey his mind is set and beliefs strengthened and he becomes the revolutionary