Change...?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by augur, Dec 1, 2008.

1. vivek.gaur0816

vivek.gaur0816 VivekLoveRock....

Jollygood

Nice thought BJR....dat according 2 me shud strike in mind of every youngster so dat they can try....at least put some effort in....

n 2 u AUGUR dats wat i say answering urself....

KEEP THE SPIRIT GOING n lets do something b'coz some nice comments n lighted candles or sarcastic slogans against politicians are just not enough to honor the people who died while we were having a sound sleep....

take the initiative guyz.........

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Stop trying to ride on my back. I will buck you off and stomp on you.

3. vivek.gaur0816

i really apologize if i cracked something offensive 2 u...try n understand

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Thankgoodness BJR, you are not in the side - that says we want better politicans so that we can vote them to power, and hence we are twiddling our thumbs till such leaders arrive at scene.

5. aniketdave

aniketdave aniket

I'm thinking of forming a Political party.
    BJR you wanna join?

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

aww, don't take things to heart. We kid around a lot but we also secretly love each other so.

well almost everyone. augur is the Grinch.

7. vivek.gaur0816

--> BJR : well i thought u took me wrong..nyway thanx 4 being so friendly n understanding.....

and ANIKETDEV wat gonna b the name of ur party.....hmmmmm....lemme guess...IGT
    hope all guitarists will vote 4 u....

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

6 weeks ago I might have been...this, however, seems to be a phase where something can actually be done.

Times like these don't come very often. I'm not saying this is an 1857. However, it is an awakening. The lighting of candles and holding placards might not kill the terrorists or put the politicians out of a job but they do signal that this is the time when the lighter shade of grey stands a chance to win. The elections being round the corner makes it difficult to get started....I don't know the rules of the game but if someone can get their act together quickly and do this, they've struck gold. It's not just one event that sets things off. It's a controlled chain reaction that is best for us. To me, this new party idea is the next step.

Reports of an early election make me think that the politicians agree with me.

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

If by party you mean threesome, yes.

10. vivek.gaur0816

How about forming a GANG rather..........................................BANG !!!!

11. aniketdave

aniketdave aniket

Nice to meet another Bi-
    We're a rarity these days you know.. ;)

On a more serious note..
    What would your answer be if someone were to ask that seriously?

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Full time? No.

Part-time? Yes.

However, you'd have to do a good job selling me your product.

13. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

^Chances are that he's actually the one looking for a product.

14. augur

augur I love bjr

If he names it IGT it'll suck just like this place.

I'll join the party but only if you make me the Embezzlement minister. I assure you I will be the best + 10% of what I make.

15. vivek.gaur0816

In case ur wish come true den also u wont b able 2 make much of it as party is nt gonna survive more then a day....

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

pfft, this place would rock if I were in charge. I'd rule with an iron fist.

17. augur

augur I love bjr

The imagine what would happen if both of us were to become mod...

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Ah here I came across a nice quote:
    (Make great sense, especially in Indian "middle class" scenario)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
    but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    -- Albert Einstein

When I look back, I almost feel like laughing out at the "ostrich syndrome" attitude of ours and previous generations.

We (and our parents) thought India is going to dogs, no point staying here. Study till you become zombies, and get out of this place ASAP.
    This place is not meant for "good" ppl like us.

You cannot get in and change anything here.

And look, how that attitude is actually hurting us now.

I guess Indian blood has always been like this. If you go back in history - we were submissive under the Brits too.
    Am damn sure folks at that time used to think that we are meant to be like this. We cannot break out of slavery. Let our children run away into a better place. ... and whole loads of other baloney.

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

We'd fall in love, get married and live in hobs crk.

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I think that is a trend that is changing. More and more people are demanding to know as taxpayers why they must shift and live as second class citizens to lead a better life?

Don't knock your parents too much. It's not an easy choice. Great leadership is rarely collective. We rely on individuals to lead the way. Even the democracy seems, to me, to be designed on these guidelines.

The second part of my perspective is the scenario where what happens if India does go to the dogs. There is little doubt that it is on it's way. I want to think this out a little too before I post.