chal chale...... wo lamhe...

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by anshammer, Apr 11, 2007.

1. yana

yana New Member

hi to all

hi everybody
    I am a new member to this community.... I had learnt guitar lano back when i was in 9th grade... had learnt a few hindi songs... now want to develop my skills again.... neeg help... can u tell me how to start... well i know a few songs like papa kehte hai bada naam karega , jaane jaa... and some more in the list... but i play in chords and i want to learn leads and chords both for many other songs....

2. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hey...hie yana.....
    the chords..the leads...everything u'll get it from the forum....

In the forum, there are different areas.... e.g hindi chords.. pakistani ... englisg..etc etc....

den there is guitar tabulature discusion....which help you to use the guitar....

and there is soundtrack ... whre u can upload ure songs....

now... when you require..a chord for a song....use the SEARCH option....3rd FROM THE RIGHT..TOP.... here name any song... it gives a list of the threads... click any thread....u'll find the chods posted...people's suggestions.. and changes and.. all.....copy and paste them in ure notepad.. n use them..... ;) ...

thats all.....
    take care...!!

cya.!!

~ ansh...