chal chale...... wo lamhe...

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by anshammer, Apr 11, 2007.

1. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

ummmmm....finally... im posting mah song... on IGT.. :)..i hv been here 4m a long..time..n lisnin 2 u all maestros.. :)..but.. ws afraid of postin.. mah song..coz..u may laugh at it.. :)...

hmm..dis.. song..is 4m.. wo lamhe.... a trial version..recording.. :)..
    hope u lik it.. :)..mebe..d voice is nt soudin dat gud.. :). n ders...few mistakes..in it.. sorrie..4 dat.....
    ..i'll b getin...new good versions soon.. :)..

https://members.soundclick.com/ansh....

or..

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=687107

tc.. :)..

thnx....

krazy_gal likes this.
  2. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hey??..

...hmmm.... hey??.. plss reply?.. :(.. 39 viewz .. 0 replies?... :(

tc..!

3. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

need more practice..are u sure u r using the right chords?? they dont seem to match........and echo is annoying. Try without echo, atleast for the voice section and ur voice sounds good i dont think it needs extra effects.

4. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmm....

hmm..thnx.... waise..ihv used echo 4 da 1st part only...n yeah... da sound of guitar... is..dominating da vocals... shud i record it separtly or??..hmm....

the chords..r correct...but... der r sm mistakes..2...missd a beat at sm place..n i guess need 2 change da strings... :)

chalo..thnx...4 ure viewz....i'll work on dat...

tc....

5. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

Hmmmm???

ummmmmm???..waitin 4 replies... ................

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Its a good attempt man, i agree with Ankur_Scorpio, the delay is annoying and i hear it all over the song, you can use delay for the vocals, but it has to be used the proper way!
    If you want to make better recordings, then you must record the vocal and your guitaring separately, the advantage is, the effects can be used the proper way for both (or more) tracks and the mixing can be done properly as your final product will be sound much and much better!!!

7. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmm.. :)

hey..thnx..so much keoraf.. :)..

hmm.. next time se.. i'll b recording them separetly.!!..

thnx...

tc.. :)

8. raviction

raviction Member

wht eva ppl day...the voice rocks..hardly any ppl on igt have such good quality in their voice...one of the best vocalists on igt

9. stranger_in_ny

stranger_in_ny New Member

excellent voice!!!

very well done. As pointed out - cut down the initial delays.

10. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hey..!!

hey... :).. thnx soooooooooo much..keoraf.. debashish...n stranger....!!!!

hmmmm....next..willl cut out da delayz..n record separetly......
    nd plsss....temme da effective wayz of recordin....as in...separate recrdin n mixin n all....

thnx lodss. ....

tc.....!!

11. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Anshammer, i don't know much about this, all i know is, i just tried it myself, but i think you first need a multichannel audio prog, just like Adobe Audition, i don't know if the free prog Audacity allows you recording and mixing multi channels ( I use Cubase SX3 and Adobe Audition).
    So first record the guitar track(s)(or drums, synths etc.) and then the vocal track(s). After you recorded both or more tracks, you then have to clean them (noice free) to make they sound as clean as possible, in Adobe Audition there are many effects to do such like the Noice reduction, Hiss reduction etc.). And then you should add some effects into the tracks you want to be sounding better, different etc...
    The last action is to mix the tracks the way you think it sounds good, better and best!

I think you should google for some good recording and mixing sites!!

12. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

Hey, Your voice is really rocking. the echo at the beginning was unnecessary. overall it is good recording...:) keep it up. Reps for you.

13. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmmmm.....

hey....thnx diiii... :).

hey.keoraf...thnx..bro....i use adobe audition.....hmmm..thnx 4 da steps.n all. i guess hv 2 do sm work... :)

..but i guess hv 2 match da pace...umm..da vocals n da track...hmmmmmmm .......

chalo...thnx soo much again...!!!....

keep in touch...

tc..!!...

14. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

i loved da song 4m where da strumming part came.u got quality voice.u were just a bit uncomfortable 4m da part duriyan de mita ..............
    overall pretty good.looking forward 2 hear sum more 4m u!!!!!!!!

15. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmmmm........

hey...thnx vayu.... :)

16. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmmm

hey..thnx..vayu.... will work on...dat.

take care...

anshphenomenon likes this.
  17. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

u do not need the echo....
    u have a decent voice...i dont actually remember the actual song..
    but i guess u did a decent job.
    not too sure abt the chords ur using...

but a good job!
    keep it up!

18. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hey...

hmmmmmmmm..hey..........thnks... ansh.. ;)

tc....

----

ansh...

19. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I won't say anything in particular about the starting, I agree with everyone there.

Everyone said your voice is excellent so maybe I was expecting too much. I found it alright, but the singing could be better. It's not bad or anything, but IMO, it was average, at best.

You'll do better with your next recording, I'm sure :)

EDIT: I agree with ansh.. the chords sounded a bit off at places to me too.

20. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmm... :(

am...sorrie.ANGEL..didnt live upto da xpectations.. :( ....
    i promise... will do pakkka.. much better wid da next recordin..n voice will sound better 2....

n yes..i 2 agree ... if u luk at my 1st msg... i hv mentioned.. :) galti se...i played diffnt chord ....at a place..but it sounded ok-ok..so i didnt change..

ummmmmm..... ders alwayz a next time.. :)
    i wnt 4get da promise.... !!! ;)

take care..!!