Casio piano for sale

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Lahori_rocker, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

hey as u know i live in Lahore and i wanna sale my casio piano which is in very fantastic condition and have great function.If anyone is interested to buy the piano for his band.please reply me early

2. nadish

nadish Active Member

How much Rs r u expecting for it????? And also mention the Model of ur Piano!!!

3. Lahori_rocker

just tell me where u live ? And it is the piano which is in Aankhon kay saagar and i will tell u the model name later.

4. Lahori_rocker

just tell me you r interested or not...

5. Lahori_rocker

If you really interested then i will tell u all things.

6. nadish

nadish Active Member

And what if I'm not intrested???? Ne way I live in karachi but my cousinz live in Lhr, and they are willing to purchase guitar and Key Board, I'll give u his phone no, just contact him and do the rest of the things..

7. Lahori_rocker

thanx nadish ....

8. hehaa

hehaa New Member

ha buddy Lahori_rocker... i am intrested in buying the piano,, tel me details about the piano, and if you want o contact i live in defence you can call me @ 0300 - 9494261. Tell me all the details, like
    Model
    Buying date
    Usage
    Condition
    And above all Final Price....
    i might talk to you only once, so i wont be braganing, give me the best possible quotation so that i can buy it.

9. nadish

nadish Active Member

Well Lahori_Rocker!!! I talked to Hamza today and he told me that he has purchased a keyboard of Korg(Dont know that model of that)....

10. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

Lahori Rocker bist ho gaya nahiin sale huaa

11. Lahori_rocker

spell bider bakwas na ker i checked my private messages about 15 users gave me the contact number to buy my piano .................bisti to teri howi hai ....chawal........