Cant you tab the songs of Junaid Jamshed or Najam Sheraz !

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Orange Guitar, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

Hi!
    I am over this site for a week n' I did'nt see any tabs of famous Junaid Jamshed or Najam Sheraz. Junaid Jamshed's final album was "Dil Ki Baat" which contains very zabar10 songs. All songs include guitar. Najam Sheraz song " In Fizaon Main" was all based on guitar strumming. Why dont yuou guys are interested in posting these songs. Well! Only Jal and EP are on your minds. Think about it. Guys!!!!

2. waheedkhatri

waheedkhatri New Member

hey man, i do agree with u, ppl r just after Jal and Atif aslam,...... i know that they r at Top now a days, but they r not only. but Orange, dont be so aggressive man!!
    Chill!!!!!!!!

3. nadish

nadish Active Member

Orange Guitar ur absolutely right man. I've also posted such things many time but................. they r only after Jal And Atif.

Thats 2222222222 bad

4. Orange Guitar

I give up! and now i am tabbing the same songs.

5. Ali

Ali New Member

well I think IN FIZAON SE AAGAY is the song which is to be really tabbed out.Specially unplugged.

6. Orange Guitar

Yaar! Some1 should tab the song IN FIZAON SAY AAGAY! The unplugged version is the best!!!

7. insomniac

insomniac New Member

yall r so right...i'v posted it few times already ... did yall heard najams songs..roop nagar its such a sweet song to go with guitar..i'v hear ma frd strummin it.. check it out nd plz sombdy work on najams song that dude has ubeliveable VOCALS..

8. invincible2k

invincible2k Member

hi u all guys i appriciate that we have friends who like najam and vital sign i already mentioned that ppl just posted JAL and JAL and JAL and JAL chords the same chords that everyone has everyone evenif they play suitar or tabla lolz so stop posting same copy paste chords and do sum original work for u all guys here i already posted najam sheraz song "LARKI" chords its Am G F ok and i m also waiting for najam song inn fizao se agay unplugged version if anyone have the chords i appriciate ok tc u all bye

9. Orange Guitar

Why shouldn't v make a thread for only Najam Sheraz's songs!?

10. insomniac

insomniac New Member

you ar soo right....im sick of these copy pasted tabs evywhere.... lts make two threads one for najam and other for vital signs only...

11. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz... if you ppl scroll back to the pakistani guitar tabs forum then you will find 2 threads of me namely Lets Give Them a Break.. and the other i dont remember the name.. its about the same thing that you are discussing here ... they never listen and they go with whats on air these days

12. Orange Guitar

Guys! no 1 is taking interest in these songs! i guess no 1 can tab this song :annoyed:

13. usmanmalik

usmanmalik New Member

Come on....

I am also eagrly looking for the Tabs for this song. I hope that someone will help us out and post the tabs for this song.

14. Orange Guitar

yeah...this is posted by me (6 months ago)....no one posted them!

15. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hhehee.. poor u... now lets get back to the tabbing job :p: this time najam shiraz though

16. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hey orange guitar u r here on IGT for several months................try tabbing it ur self......even i have stopped posting chords coz thxxxxxxxxxx to Allah He atleast gave me some talent to make my own chords..........now i can find every paki chords eazily no probzzz.......but now to be frank i dun have time to write wid so much energy and then no one post replies.....so that y now i m sick now..............posting chords.......just be ur self.....no beg around...or dun be angry.....i just learned it when i begged for teri yaad strumming patter abt 3 months back....thx rizaaj who provide me.............i really i m grtful to him.....but then i made the promised that i will never ask anything from anyone.....and u can see....not becoming proud but i have never asked anything but just posting:)

17. larsan

larsan K-Dash

pllzzzzzzzzzzz ppl dun mind my words................but this is a fact.......and probzz wid IGT never understand anyones problem..................so try it out....but if u still want some help i m there..........for u:) tell me the song i will try my level best to provide u:) pal tell me from where i can find this song:)

18. Orange Guitar

main yeah keh raha hon...key main nay yeah thread 6 months pehlay banaee thee.....ab mujhay koi masla nahi hai...LOL!!!!!!!!!

19. larsan

larsan K-Dash

phir theek hai kyun ke apna apna kaammm..........karo.....issiye main sab ki bhaliye hai:)warna hum sab lartray hi rahin gain

20. Orange Guitar

larsan...post ur guitar picture in guitar gear forum...i want 2 see them!