Can't Wait for Big Evil Teri Yaad Strumming

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by larsan, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

Guyz Guyz u want us to give you Reps to grow up a lill bit lol
    i can't belieave am writin this here lolzzz

2. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

man...i have figured out the complete and acuurate chords....

Actually there are three chords in the whole song....these are (x244xx),(355xx),(x355)

When he plays the first chords during "teri yaad", he actually hammers the A string from 0 to 2nd fret...listen to song...it is clear in the ending part.....chords are only three....i am uploading the pattern tonight!

3. Liquid

Liquid New Member

and what about the leads?

4. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

i have posted mine

its in the forum " YOUR GIG . YOUR BAND YOUR MUSIC"

title is "HERE YOU GO"

5. larsan

larsan K-Dash

orange guitar waiting for U....................yen are u posting it

6. Orange Guitar

man i have the worst recorder in the whole world.....big evil....which recorder do u use...waisay ur sound was very low but still the sound of muting was rubbed!

7. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

8. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Hey orange guitar.........imran bro strumming is also very gud.......he rockzzzzzzzzzz.............and u can use wave pad software from www.download.com....it is a best recording system..............even i will use it to submit my work..........and yes u have to type wave pad in the search box.....................enjoy dude and submit it bro

9. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

how was my strumming
    ??

10. larsan

larsan K-Dash

big evil ur strumming was awesome...........................u really did ur work well.............and i must give u 100000000000 rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:)

11. Orange Guitar

thnx for the link larsan..imran...i will check ur strumming...i have heard ur dil haaray...lots of mistake but nice work....keep practicing....i have recorded the strumming but it contains muting sound...hope this software records better than mine!