Cant sing and strum?

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ru4me, Oct 1, 2009.

1. ru4me

ru4me New Member

hello brother i have a probelm i was new i can change chords fastly and strumm easily but problem is that when i sing a song with strumming my strumming pettron distrub. i m unable to divide my concentration 1 on song and other give to strumming pettron plzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz help me

2. chatty_arko

chatty_arko New Member

the best way to come thru your prob is remember chords by the song
    njoy playin the guitar while u r singing dont play it like a mechanical device

I hope u r getin wat i m tryin to xplain u

3. ashik_007

ashik_007 New Member

Well i am somewhere between a beginner and intermediate guitarist and i think there are some songs that are easier to play while strumming as the up down rythm of your strumming matches the lyrics or tune change kind of...i am not sure how to put this in words exactly...
    and there are some songs which are difficult to sing while strumming..but the key to this is to master the chord changes and strumming perfectly and practising it to the extent where it becomes second nature...after that when you sing the song your mind will not be diverted to you strumming and chord changes and the whole singing and strumming routine will just fit with each other...
    or maybe you can play the song in the background and strum your guitar and listen carefully as to when exactly the lyrics are being sung....

4. ru4me

ru4me New Member

thanks Ashik_007 your advice are very help full thanks agian i will try my best to do this

5. Saurabh_adhiya

Saurabh_adhiya New Member

i had dis same problem b4 . . . but i had overcome it by practising . . so here's da mantra . . . practice and practice untill one day u get comfortable wid strumming and singing together . .