Cant right click..?

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Tissue_Paper, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tissue_Paper

Tissue_Paper New Member

im using the latest mozilla..but i cant right click on any of the links..?
    im havig the same problem on all the browsers..please fix this..:\

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

right click is disabled on IGT... click using the scroll button of ur mouse on the link u wanna open..

3. Tissue_Paper

Tissue_Paper New Member

Why.?
    i'd generally have to drag n drop on a new tab..thanks.

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Go to any browser and check the javascript options.
    You can remove many of the useless ones ...

After which sites like IGT are rendered toothless in their war against piracy by copying.

5. guitardoctor

guitardoctor Will Rx for food

Right click is disabled to prevent copying? I can just press ctrl-C... Or Edit>Copy.

There's a deeper reason why Big Brother has decided to block this. Big Brother is wise and handsome and your friend, he would not do it unless it was for your safety, comrade. We are at war, and in war the proletariat has to be adjusting some privileges for success of glorious republic.

Maybe one day you be right clicking, and next thing we know the enemy drop a nuke on us. Millions die. Your wife and kids too. You understanding, yes? The right click is disabled for your own safety.

So please to not be right clicking, comrade. To be reporting to nearest re-education camp for further information.

6. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

lol..i once read an old thread...sticky one/...
    it had an IGT album with some pix i could'nt open. a gal complained those pics might be dangerous. and the admin disabled right clicks to prevent copying pictures from IGT albums. Its NOT to prevent piracy of any kind ( You can easily use keyboard to copy all thingies.....all but pictures) , just to protect female members who never logged in later. Though the album itself is redundant now (I could not see them). I expect the clicks to start again, its really irritating.
    All things here started with some history...this being one of them.

7. guitardoctor

guitardoctor Will Rx for food

Ah, the magic of pussy power... When one dumb girl can ruin a website experience for hundreds of people for years, just because she was too much of a retard to NOT CLICK on a photo she thought was dangerous...

8. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Where is that album? Bet I can still download the pic without disabling JavaScript o_O

9. aviral1990

aviral1990 New Member

lol..yh need right clik to function..

10. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Bow to the power of Ctrl+Left Click in Opera :p

11. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

lol! Boy that was funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.