Can't Recall/find A Song I Heard On The Radio.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by electrokix, Sep 28, 2007.

1. electrokix

electrokix New Member

greetings, Igtians

i'm into all genres of music with special interests in electronica nd the like, i can play the guitar(i've got a Gb&A strat nd a digitech death metal), the drums, nd a bit of the synth.( i just fool around with it actually), i'm dying to try out the violin and the tabla(yes u got tht right)

i'm not into bollywood songs that much, so i need help, i was in the car while i switched on to the radio(92.7 FM) and there was this really catchy song, with a lot of electronic stuff, nd the only lyrics i could catch were "abhi jaa / aa bhi jaa" :S repeated over nd over again, if some1 could please tell me the name of this song , the singer or the movie its from , i would be very gratefull.

thanks.

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Haha!
    There would be countless songs fitting your description.

Since you have the guitar, you can perhaprs record the melody, and then we can guess the song.

3. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Yupp,really there can be many songs that can match that criteria..but I think it maybe the remix version of To Phir Aao..maybe,if you haven't heard the song before...

4. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Help

Uhmm..can any1 please tell me what song this is from..I heard it a few days back and all I can remember is a small 10 sec loop in it... taking alpha1s advice,here's the only melody I remember from the song..english song..in techno genre..maybe a remix..plz check :

Both play the same melody..file 2 has some more notes..that's the only difference..

Attached Files:

• 1.zip
      File size:
      73.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.zip
      File size:
      78.1 KB
      Views:
  5. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

yeaa but how many songs have abhi jaa repeated over and over again, :S??

i suggest u listen to tht station more often cause they'll play it again fro sure, nd catch some other lyrics, >> or watch mtv. they dont play anything apart from bollystuff like tht .