Cant play chords properly

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by anmol13999, Jun 9, 2007.

1. anmol13999

anmol13999 New Member

i have jst learnd playing guitar.i can play almst all chords easily.i tke my chords from igt only.can anyne tell dat wen i play dese chords i cant play songs properly.e.g dere wer 2 chords 4 beete lamhen,one starts wid Bm and d oder widd Em.i am able 2 play wid Em ,wats d reason 4 dat.is dere sme case of scales or wat.im a bit confused.

2. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

1) the chords posted may be incorrect

2) you don't know the strumming pattern of the song

3. shinoj

shinoj New Member

reply for thread's problem

can u plz send me the tabs you were talking about so that even i can try it out.even i have started playing guitar recently .

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

When you say you're able to play with Em but not with Bm, what do u mean? I mean, do u mean that it sounds right with Em but wrong with Bm? Have u tried playing along with the song? (I dont know the song you're talkin' abt)

5. shinoj

shinoj New Member

reply to anmol1399

even i have strtd learning guitar recently so can u plz send me the said tabs so that even i can try it out

6. anmol13999

anmol13999 New Member

nt able

dis means dat every song has diff scales.which scale shud i tak is d prob.wen playing alng wid song is rite.but y d chords posted on igt do nt match my scale.e.g if its written Em and i play d song gt changed.

7. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

yes. different songs have different scales which are usually fixed depending upon the vocal range of the singer.

as far as chords from IGT are concerned, they might not always be on the original scale. try to read the replies also and see what the other members had to say about that particular chord submission. and if you are facing any problems playing any chords you took from IGT, you can always share it on that very thread.

cheers :beer:

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

There is your answer.
    If you can play ALONG with the original version, AND your guitar is tuned properly, THAT ONE is the correct version.

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

oh, and there is a big difference between "th" and "d"

:RollLol:

10. saurabhrocks

saurabhrocks New Member

any song can start with any scale depending on the voice of the singer, if ur not able to sing along the orignal scale, u may need to transpose it.

and one of the postings may be incorrect,
    plz post the chords so that we can have a look, and tell u what's wrong

11. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

hehehaa!

12. vishal_Singh

vishal_Singh New Member

After a certain expe you urself can determine why it gonna bad with one scale and good with another.
    what others are saying is right, if the song sounds good with the first scale (say bm) then and not with the other scale (say d) then the first scale is the accurate scale for that song.